Alcoa (the Aluminum Corporation of America),Edward Bernays and putting fluoride- an environmentally hazardous waste product and neurotoxin in the drinking water

I actually had to argue with my dental hygienist on the last visit as she was sure I couldn’t be right about the toxic nature of fluoride. At least she is open to listening- the dentist knows everything.

1 Like

None more brainwashed than those whose livelihoods depend on ignorance… Mind you, it doesn’t get more poisonous than amalgam fillings…they’ve been proven to continuously “Vent” for 20 odd years or more…

1 Like

I am over 70. When I was living in Florida, I worked in a health food store and someone explained the fillings. First paycheck I had to cover it? DONE. I left in 1981…

Let us NOT start in Dentistry. I explained I came from two physicians (med school 1936) and dated a guy in college who planned to put his hands in people’s mouths. Goodness. My dad said he had a professor who said the understanding of the importance of teeth in relationship to the innervation of the entire body makes you want to pull them all and stop all the ‘shorts’ (we are electrical, after all). I had a session with a clinic run by Dr. Tennant and they could tell me by testing the toxins and muscular responses to the exact location of implants. Pretty eye opening.

Your teeth are like the fuse boxes in your body.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve read they are akin to piezoelectric nodes in one’s noggin…

1 Like