Alcoa (the Aluminum Corporation of America),Edward Bernays and putting fluoride- an environmentally hazardous waste product and neurotoxin in the drinking water

3 Likes

I remember checking out the British Dental Association website years ago for sources backing up fluoride use. My dentist told me, with an unconvincing manner, that it was backed up by ā€˜hard scienceā€™ that fluoride bonds to tooth enamel. The fact that tooth enamelā€™s inert by design made me sceptical. I then found only 4 sources, three of which were by the same author, and one of which was in a journal that cost Ā£80-or-so to access.

Anyway, now theyā€™re saying theyā€™ve changed the story from ā€˜systemicā€™ intake of fluoride to 'topical application. They must really have gone all-out with the clinical trials to make sure fluoride did what they said it did, right? They must have demonstrated it binding to tooth enamel to convince all the rigorous dental minds of its legitimacy, right? So how come, 70 years later, theyā€™ve decided that they initially thought it could benefit teeth by being eaten? And this is mentioned in the same breath as saying that taking too much of it dissolves your wisdom teeth before they come out. Nothing suspect hereā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s like with the Amalgam- Totally ā€œSafeā€ when itā€™s in your mouthā€¦but hazardous waste when removedā€¦ strange Huh?

1 Like

A very rapid way to poison someone- from the teeth straight to the heartā€¦ Iā€™ve been meaning to try ā€œOzone Gasā€ dental treatment for years nowā€¦I thought it was a myth until I found that it was available privately, and had been for some timeā€¦ Ozone is so miraculously antiseptic that it allegedly produces regrowth of the toothā€¦

2 Likes

And of courseā€¦Flouride in the Toothpaste and the Mouthwash as wellā€¦

1 Like

from Taboo Truth!

Just yesterday The Defender, the journal of Childrenā€™s Health Defense, presented its article ā€œReport Linking Fluoride to Lower IQ in Children Made Public After CDC, HHS Tried to Block It.ā€ The comprehensive meta-analysis report by the National Toxicology Program, ā€œan interagency program run by HHS that researches and reports on environmental toxins, conducted a six-year systematic review to assess scientific studies on fluoride exposure and potential neurodevelopmental and cognitive health effects in humans.ā€ Note that the NTP is a sub-agency within Health and Human Services, as is CDC and NIH.

This report was ordered by the court considering the legal case of Food and Water Watch vs. EPA over human and particularly childhood exposure to toxic fluoride, not just in drinking water but other sources as well. Now, 6 years later, the results of the study are presented.

3 Likes

The impact of fluoride evidently isnā€™t too severe, these folks were smart enough to carry on the lawsuit and research question and answer for over six years.

1 Like

Allegedly, when Fluoride was used in both Russian and German prison camps, they found that they could halve the guardā€¦It didnā€™t prevent cognition, but apparently it stopped inmates from being able to resolve or properly plan anything- including escapingā€¦

2 Likes

Oh so thatā€™s why the ā€œinvestigationā€ took so long? Iā€™m sure there was fluoride in THEIR water while growing up.

1 Like

Perhaps fluoride has lowered peopleā€™s intuition and IQ in a gradual fashion -so as to allow for the ā€œCovid Scamdemicā€ and other subsequent Ops to be so readily acceptedā€¦ Iā€™m not much of a believer in the ā€œIQā€ as a quotient of Intelligence, but in regards to other perhaps higher functions, thereā€™s something to be said for the possible affects of fluoride on the pineal glandā€¦ Maybe thatā€™s why we all end up corralled in Forums while nefarious octogenarian villains persist with their blofeld-esque plansā€¦ But Heck, Whatyagonnado!! :laughing:

They didnā€™t start putting it in the water in the UK until 1964ā€¦ It was 1945 in the States, and currently 74% of the US populationā€™s water is fluoridated ā€¦

My kitchen sink has had a filter system for drinking and cooking water for the last 12 years. Prior to that Iā€™m sure I was exposed but never drank very much water from a tap.
My iq is over a hundred so Iā€™m good.

1 Like

Resolve and planning ability arenā€™t linked to IQ as directly as to motive impetus, Iā€™d wager. Could be fluoride affects other things rather than cognitive capacity, as @Bill10558 seems to be hinting.

Yeah, thatā€™s what I was thinking in terms of the Pineal glandā€¦Instinct, Intuition,- a sixth sense if you willā€¦

1 Like

Even with intuition, though - you need the ā€˜oomphā€™ to follow through. Like, a eunuch can have a sex drive, but canā€™t do anything with it. Bright zombies are no threat to the NWO. I think itā€™s the executive function thatā€™s affected. [Just my 2 cents].

1 Like

It makes senseā€¦A ā€œDisconnectā€, and added to that- Bad food, Bad medicine, Misery & Boredomā€¦and youā€™ve got a rolling lobotomyā€¦ Happy Days!!

1 Like

Lobotomy about sums it up. Grim as anything!

1 Like
2 Likes

@David8pies - to come back to this, have you seen anything re. effective ways of removing fluoride from water?

I donā€™t know any more than the average Joeā€¦ Fluoride Action Network | Top 10 Ways to Reduce Fluoride Exposure