An interesting philosophy poster

I stumbled on this this morning on a philosophy page. The more you look at it, the more you see. I see some symbology, philosophy. All kinds of things. Hopefully somebody in here can shed light on this.
Uploading: FB_IMG_1677855103712.jpg…
lVh6jHi7QiHeI6KHfcznZ9bxA.jpeg)

1 Like

Link is broken.

2 Likes

I reposted it, every time I look at it different things come to mind

1 Like

It looks like a Chinese handiwork. At first glance. It looks like a fetus. It looks like a description of the development of human civilization. It looks like the development of human technology and consciousness shown through layers. It looks like a dragon but without wings, or a snake with a big head and an open mouth. .
It contains the stairway to heaven.
It contains what some Indian tribes call chamusi, that is, spirals. The magic carpet, from Arab legends, is also painted. At the top are some figures that look like what in old mythologies are called Aeons.
Petrified. Normally at the bottom are the beginnings of human civilization. with the invention of the wheel. Above is the invention of the plow, that is, the beginning of agriculture.

When I look more closely, the Aeons are present, or intervened or influenced, or just observed each of the stages of the development of humanity.
As we know it today.
Divided vertically into two parts it vividly describes that there are two ways or paths to reach the highest possible spirituality.
On the left is the current way of development, characteristic of the human race, which continues even today. On the right is the more difficult path.
But if you follow it, you can reach the same destination. That road is shown here as a backbone, that is, a spine.
In both ways or paths it takes what we call time.
The very spine or backbone is exactly that representation of time that passes. Namely, one can be outside of time and travel to the goal, or be in time unaware that there is another way or path.
Although I will emphasize again, harder, steeper one.
At the same time solitary, and far more terrifying. But on the other hand offers a different perspective, and the one who uses that path has the privilege of seeing all the layers, stages in the development of humanity, technologically, and in terms of the development of consciousness.
And finally on the left half of the picture, in the part where he is the magician, with the magic carpet, and the steps to the level above him, there is a choice. To become an Aeon, petrified, or to go through what looks like a break in the circle, that is, an opening to get out of it, once and for all, from this enchanted circle, or circus or matrix, whatever you want to call it.
That is, to be outside of time and space.
Anyway, that’s what I can see in this picture. For now, at least.
I hope I was of somewhat usefull and helpfull.

2 Likes

You found more then I did, but I see what you see also. It’s a meditative poster for sure, I wonder if anyone can translate the Chinese?

2 Likes