An interesting thought or two on our world's most recent unpleasantness from Riccardo Bosi in Australia

Exactly. I listen to him because he makes me feel better, but I realize that’s why I listen to him. I take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt now. I have no truly trusted sources of information. Leaves one in a rather tough and isolated spot, but I know there are some good hearts in the GDS community…

3 Likes

… Steele passed away at the end of August.

1 Like

@mrst I hear ya. It’s difficult to know what’s valid.

Yep. Breathing difficulty. Remdesiver. Ventilator. Dead. Worked perfectly.

(sound of rubbing hands back and forth to get rid of the dust and dirt)

Suicided by covid? or something else?

By hospital protocol provided by insurance companies.

1 Like

I have listened to the mortician of the UK and to Clif but to date I do not see the morticians uptic in death rate in my little corner of the world.
I have a very good friend working in one of the biggest hospitals in Antwerp as head nurse. That hospital has a 97% jab coverage of their staff. To date no unusual sick leaves nor death’s of the staff. If those “predictions” will ever kick in I will report.

There was a serious uptic in sick leave after receiving the first and second jab. Maybe there is not enough time elapsed since the jabs where issued late last year.

2 Likes

@neru Thank you for letting us know. Of those who I know have taken the jab, 3 have ended up with neurological conditions, the rest are fine; still, 3 out of the total, which is around 50 is a huge percentage. I get the impression that certain genomes MIGHT withstand this jab better than others.

My impression is that around 90% getting the first jab simply got saline solution. 10% got the real devil’s brew, and they either died or are suffering. This allowed The Snake’s Head some wiggle room: 90% had no negative side effects then there must be no problem, right?

Then dose No. 2 and many still get saline jabs, but more people get the devil’s brew and die in 72 hours or suffer terrible adverse effects. And still the majority blissfully march on celebrating their new deity the mRNA injection with its liturgical garment, the Mask.

The booster shots should eventually kill off many more people especially in the USA… just look at Deagel.Com projections… both the originals and the current. The current “happier” projections have the USA’s population dropping to 99 million by 2025. Hi ho.

@Perelandra3 Let’s try something a bit different, based on the # of jabs:

#1 - Prep jab, including blood thinner of some sort to ready the body.
#2 - Beginning “program” jab. Those who rejected the program (illness/death) either did not get sufficient prep for their genome, or body just cannot accept program. And, back to the drawing board…

I agree, especially about feeling isolated.

@neru this is the problem I am having. So many people I know have been double jabbed but no deaths/illness so far.

@ChristianA A curious question, if I may… Are those who you know who’ve taken the jab of a certain racial background, or group? I ask a lot of people this question, so not made to intimidate, or otherwise. Thanks!

1 Like

@ebmason predominantly white but also some of black and indian ethnicity.

1 Like

I have not seen any evidence of blood thinners being found in jab #1. There is plenty of evidence of saline solution here and there. In the States under the “Emergency Use Authorization” no ingredients are disclosed, so each company could be using entirely different cocktails with each lot or in each locality or region. CAF has voiced that injuries and deaths have been higher among minorities and the poor. That could be related to your genome hypothesis or it could relate to the inequalities in health care and general health throughout the States.

In Melbourne. The rest of the country is fine.

@Perelandra3 I understand. I was hoping you could enlighten me as to the group of people you know, personally. As far as blood thinners in jab 1, as you said, it might not be disclosed and it might not be the standard as we know it.

@ChristianA Thanks for info. I try to keep track of things to see if any outliers.

Are they really Police? Those who uphold just laws that protect the liberty, freedom, and justice of the people or are they conducting themselves like oppressors and enemies of the people? That makes a big difference how they will be received by their friends, families, communities{ brothers and sisters of the world}.