An interesting thought or two on our world's most recent unpleasantness from Riccardo Bosi in Australia

Riccardo Bosi is an Australian Business expert, leadership keynote speaker, Author of Greatness Awaits You, former Australian Army Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel and Leader of the Australia One Party that vows to be the voice for those in Australia who are suffering and fed up with the crumbling foundations of leadership.

6 Likes

Interesting comments, he doesn’t specify the rumours but I hope that this is not hot air and he has some kind of fore-knowledge of what is to come. I am so worried for Australia and what is happening there right now.

2 Likes

At some point there has to be a collapse in morale from a large section of the frontline Police? Many of those officers must see that they are on the wrong side of history as the numbers grow, even if they have been brainwashed in riot training. Worrying days and weeks ahead.

2 Likes

I wonder if he is referring to things that we here already know about. He is speaking to the ordinary Australian who doesn’t frequent sites like ours so their world view us quite different to ours. We shall see. I will certainly keep an on his site now.

1 Like

Recent videos pouring out from AU shows police getting seriously beaten up and sent to hospital with broken this and that.

1 Like

And regarding police/sate morals and ethics i point to Dr Charles Morgan WestPoint lecture.

4 Likes

I have seen some of the most concentrated examples of Chem Trails from yesterday over Alberta- the only Province that is financially solvent. Like Australia, the number of people per acre has allowed the government to “keep them at bay” but it won’t be for long. Even the sheep are being told by their US counterparts that if they don’t wake up, they will BE Australia.

3 Likes

… new slogan for our neighbors to the North if things continue unabated …

Canada … the next Australia.

5 Likes

IF what’s happening behind the scenes in AU is revealed, many other countries’ activities will be also, incl. Canada and U.S. Got to get’er done. It’s gonna be tough, but they can make it through, as well as the rest of us. A real eye-opener for snowflakes and those with cognitive dissonance.

My hope is that those who were jabbed, whether by ignorance, or force, will be aided by their neighbors and friends to attain a full recovery, even though they will never be the same.

1 Like

Bosi appears to be a Q follower (the poppy). Will just have to see, but I’m not holding my breath.

… interesting … was not aware that the red poppy had been co-opted by the Q folks.
I interpreted it as asking the viewer to engage in a meditation on:

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

John McCrae 1872-1918

2 Likes

I thought Bosi had a Clif High riff going. Much as I like Clif, I think he’s hopium. I suppose the coming months will tell. But then again, isn’t that perhaps what it’s all about? Getting us to sit around and see what the coming months bring, rather than acting?
There’s no way for me not to overthink this…

1 Like

@Scarmoge Poppy was highjacked by Q.

@mrst High came out today in his video saying, “White people make bad slaves”, primarily because they fight back, whereas others don’t. I thought that was one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve ever heard, at least for where I live. It is the Latinos and African Americans doing the protesting and staying away from jab centers. Is Nikki Minaj White? Nnnnno. While I listen to as many people as possible, I take High with a grain of salt, as well as numerous others.

… Take the Poppy Back!

2 Likes

I watch Cllif Highs video but like you I am watching and listening with some skepticism. Not sure I believe that millions are just going to suddenly drop dead over the next few months - I really hope not! It does feel like hopium but considering how dire everything feels right sometimes it makes me feel better.

2 Likes

If you listen to the mortician from the UK, posted on the Forum, you have to believe that Clif has a point about filling the cemeteries. I know based on the current protocols set by insurance companies, I sure want to stay away from hospitals as I don’t want to follow RD Steele.

4 Likes

@ChristianA There are few esoterics who are truly original. Most take various bits of info, throw their own spin on it and publish it as their own. In High’s case, it’s a Q spin, plus martial arts, plus mushrooms, plus hyperspace, plus the bug; he’s just taken different ideas from lots of sources. His “predictions” are so general that in Old Testament days, he would have been executed almost immediately. To say on the order of, “Something is going to happen in ----”, is not insight; one can claim most anything as a fulfillment. It’s simply not legitimate.

1 Like

Did I miss something. What happened to RD Steele?

My sentiment exactly. Ever since he started to blame a “blue chicken cult” for the failure of his predictive linguistic I decided, he is a fraud.

2 Likes