And the bridge damaging trend continues

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1779030306961371572

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this @MarkSean
I’m copying and placing on my BRI thread too.
While I think Baltimore will be rebuilt with AI/robotics, etc. (as will Lahaina), I’m not sure about Pittsburgh. Sabotage for its own sake? Practice? Wonder when they move their skills to Missouri and Mississippi Rivers?

1 Like

Hi beaver. Not really equipped to guess what/where next. Just the pattern is growing and spreading, escalating…just like geopolitical tensions. It could just be messaging of a psychotic type.

1 Like

@MarkSean I live in Pittsburgh (suburb) and this does sometimes happen after heavy rains which we’ve been experiencing. IMO this incident is different than Baltimore’s just for the fact Pittsburgh has MANY bridges to cross three rivers and we have been experiencing a lot of rain along with flooding.

It may be something else but we do experiencing these situations. We also experience collapsed bridges over land. Yeas we have bridges everywhere.

2 Likes

Taking a broader view of things like this I keep coming back to CAS reporting a statement by an insider saying the BIG money is pulling out of this country as they’re want to do. Maybe this is the new reality.

1 Like

That’s good Sal2lee. I live in Ireland so my perception has to be mitigated by distance from the issue.

1 Like

Yep uintatom the global financial structures and systems look like they are due for a coppicing, the 0.01% are heading for safety because they can and because they know that they are culpable.

I’m also a resident of Pittsburgh, for now, am in agreement with Sal2lee’s reply. But, to note, I cannot recall so many barges breaking away in a single event. If intended to damage a bridge or two (downstream from the West End bridge) the Neville Island bridge would have the most immediate impact as it’s a segment of the heavily travelled Interstate 79 highway. I’ll speculate that the railroad bridge just upstream from Neville Island is the runner up. Taking a look on Google map, this section of the Ohio river has turns, narrowness, islands, and locks to assist with capturing the barges.

2 Likes

@ebt22 howdy neighbor. You’re talking my language. I’ve lived here for about 60 years, so I have heard this many barges breaking away. Are you a Pittsburgh geezer ?