And yes community relations are fine in France...please move on

1 Like

… I do not understand why she is running away. I’m very confused. I have been told my entire life that any female police-person (for our Canadian readers), soldierette, or Priestette (for those of the female / trans ordination persuasion) were the equal of any male in the same position. (apologies I probably should not use the word “position” in the context of males and females, it could be considered sexist) We should have no greater concern when this kind of event occurs simply because it involves a female. (again, apologies for any assumptions concerning sex or gender or whatever) We have been told for ever and a day that women are strong and independent and can take care of themselves. We should not deny her the opportunity of realizing her full female goddess potential by intervening in a patriarchal, protective, instinctual manner and allow her the opportunity to exercise her Trans / Non-binary god granted rights of independence and strength to take care of herself in this situation. To deny her this opportunity would be wrong. She is woman, let her roar. (again apologies if I did use its proper preferred personal pronouns)

She might have fared better had she been trained to use and carry a firearm. Just sayin’

… Sling 'Em! … time to get all of this stupidity over with.

1 Like