Another good presentation from Richard Dolan

Dolan plays both sides! Keep that in mind. Old skool researcher dependent upon relationships with inside sources directing his time efficiently effectively, like if Dr. Farrell does research it cost a huge time and money input, Dolan has shortcuts. It’s a different strategy, some days I’m certain the cia has leaned on him others I feel the cia is using him, and others, to do their psyop, a probe if you will, but maybe more. I’m skeptical of him and even more so seeing his wife. Too “govt” for me to trust. Period. Beneath our detection level, humans are slowly being altered in many ways. If it happened fast, we’d be conscious of it and reject rebel etc slow go we don’t know life’s just a show so go with the flow. Ok Richard very soothing guru stuff, other side of the coin is dystopian genetic hijacking, the theft of the future swiped from human control, dissolved in a Petrie dish … replaced with a…insert your idea here… a future creature full of snips and clips and insertions along our strand of dna. We are not us. Who will we be? It’s not up to us nor our environment, it’s determined by the crspr that’s controlled by,….insert your idea here…laugh laugh I thought I’d die it seemed so funny to me, laugh laugh she met a guy, you know it must be lonely for extincted species, there were individual creatures there, now we see them as one…are there not humanoids on those sunken ships? Are we not already gone!!!

1 Like