Another good presentation from Richard Dolan

I think this one is another presentation well worth sharing; Richard Dolan more than adequately describes what most of us in here are seeing, namely the dystopian globalist transhumanist/AI world that is here now - not in ‘a few years’, but NOW - and he talks briefly re how it has come about, and what possible forms it might ultimately take (hive mind for example). As you might expect given his past preoccupations, he also discusses ‘alien’ links. He ends with some suggestions as to how to combat the ‘changes’ being forced upon us, mostly by making a plea to maintain our basic inherent humanity. It’s not a recipe for specific action, but as simply motivation to continue fighting as individuals and in union with others, I found it to be a good time investment. Dolan is, as always, articulate, and in this, as with a couple of other recent presentations from him, he speaks from the heart, one human being to another. I count him as another member of ‘my army’. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Richard Dolan sends so many mixed messages in this video that in at least one special way, he has not accounted for AI’s inability to recognize what makes us “human”. Dolan says, (para), “The mask is coming off & we’re seeing them (elite) for who they are…”. The next thing out of his mouth is “how smart the programs are & how the previous programs were ‘blown away’ in the chess game”. This might all be true, but Dolan has not taken into account the absolute need for humans to live free.

I’m an old woman & I cannot help but default to the old TV & other stories of my day… An example of this is in the original Star Trek TV series, which I couldn’t post here for free, but is given in the episode called, “The Menagerie”. Capt. Pike is taken captive by a group of aliens & caged w/a woman in hopes that they will produce young. After numerous fierce battles between Pike & aliens, in the end, the alien says, again, I (para), “You would rather destroy everything & die yourselves than live as a captive. This makes you much to dangerous a species for our needs”. This is key!

In the end, there might be few humans left, but conditions will be such that not only will humans be willing to die, but they will do everything in their power to take the opposing force down with them. Destroy, power grids, poison fresh water, poison the land, etc., even to their own detriment, rather than hand it over to the enemy and that’s what we very well might have to do. This is what AI cannot effectively “predict”, because it doesn’t truly understand humanity at our most basic & desperate level. This is the only advantage that humanity has over AI.

I think most of us on this site would agree that our species has been deprived of our true history and IMO, the “we’ll take them down with us” is a theme that’s played out over & over throughout history & they don’t want us to know it.

We on this site will likely all be gone when this happens, but I firmly believe there will be a few real humans left to do the job. Piss us off enough & we become unpredictable, willing to not only give up our lives, but destroy everything in order to keep it out of enemy hands; it’s our human vindictiveness that we will never lose in this life.

I don’t remember who said it, but there will be a remnant of us left, I’m sure of it and that “life finds a way”.

4 Likes

dear mylady
about dolan: when he speaks about that we just started agriculture and ‘invented’ the wheel (!!! his own words… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) and built cities in the last 10,000 years… … mixed, as u said. what of atlantis and lemuria and mahábhárata and so own.
about what we’ll see. to me it seems this whole reset (not just ‘theirs’) will be played out at most 3-8 years. why? they aimed 2030 everywhere, and now they had that modified to 2025. why is that? another thing which is - i highly speculate - strongly connected to the return to planet X or Nibiru, where the kingdom resides, if i am right. and mr globalooney is waiting with spaceweapons. if memory serves, they spotted the heavenly body periodically in 1985, '95, 2005, 2015. a video of the last one

so 2025 seems reasonable, when about ‘judgement day’ should come :wink: and there is a whole bunch of evidence nowadays.
but one thing for sure, mr globalooney is in a big hurry.

1 Like

That’s a lens flare.

and you see the trees before the lens flare. aha. sure. its (was )a brown star, called ‘red kachina’ by the hopis.

read through carefully madam. chillin’-thrillin’ words:

> “It will be a very hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children in these times will be unnatural. Some being from the stars, some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner, and will be soulless. Many of the people in this time will be empty in Spirit. They will have Sampacu, no life-force in their eyes.”

does it ring a bell?

“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!” (Mt. 24.19)

figgy bit, ain’t it?

Ok, whatever you say. Easily photoshopped IMO.

possible. yeah, layered. but this 10 year '05 coming-going seems fit somehow

If it’s fake, it doesn’t fit.

thanx 4 checking. although one of the 1000s has to be legit.
the kachinas i believe still apply :blush:
i mean i feel the change in the forces of the heavens.

@kalamona No, none of it’s legit. I’ve been involved with all sorts of people with much better sources than you or I re: PX, many who foolishly gave up their homes to move to so-called “safety” and it’s BOGUS. In fact, I’m due a phone conversation with one of them tonight. It’s nonsense, fomented to heights by John Moore and Marshall Masters.

well, i believe u. although that planet x is surely out there in arriving phase…

Planet X is utter nonsense, but you certainly have the right to believe what you want.

Good morning friends of truth, mr. Epps could be the key ! I feel his obvious sheep dipping for even blank stare alpha generation droids, of any chosen gender, is so plainly obvious that how can anyone but feel the dystopian atmosphere they’re breathing in? The totally surreal logic behind why our fbi, would concoct a plan to kidnap gov whitmer, or enter the capitol with I’ll intent, hire instruct their own employees agents and such to recruit, and carry out the plan, get the media and one political party to support the actual seditious atrocity and blame both on ignorant white right wing revolutionaries!!! Is a script even Hollywood would reject out of shame. To wake up and find mr. Epps no longer on the fbi most wanted list as if ohhhh don’t notice that he’s now no longer wanted? Lol lol lol ohhhh who? I’m sure his name will get your internet responses blocked for certain now if lee Harvey ain’t rolling over in his grave …

That’s not George Carlin… Oh, who was the comedian you just quoted? Hmm.

The problem I have with this Nibiru is the proximity issue. If it’s that close, we’d be toast.

1 Like

i always connected this ‘x’ to nibiru. i think because the pluto is the 9th in the commonly known row.
lets count all the heavenly bodies in the present line. astro-logically.
1.sun.
2. mercury
3. venus
4-5. earth-moon (twin-system, perfectly balanced, highly suspicious) 6. mars
these can be seen by anybody easily
(7. - 0) -the asteroid orb of the exploded krypton-kingu-tiamat, now hammered bracelet or ‘firmament’ in the bible, which separates the upper ‘waters’ (universal forces flowing from the heavenly bodies above and below it) from the lower ‘ones’ (waters, in plural.) (now everything is going down the drain, and the aquarius spills out all the fishy souls collected - happy kali-yuga grand finalé. :joy:
upper planets.
here come the heavens i think
8. jupiter
9. saturn

• these were the traditionally known and seen planets before -
  1. neptune was discovered 1846 september 23-24
  2. pluto was discovered 1930 february 18, and is said to be one of the moons of saturn before the crossing, thus its interesting orbit
  • and added to the astrology ‘headset’ -
  1. x, nibiru, hercolubus, bernand’s star, who started the mess :wink:

astrology knows 12 houses. and only after nibiru crossing came the orb into being. thus created this scene. so. to tell the truth i never thought this thoroughly over before, but now it starts to make some sense…
so in this sense ‘creator’ and we’ll see as the time comes

read the blue and red kachina prophecy. i think that contains mostly valid info.

@BlueWren
Absolutely true.

so it seems that the creators of the decan-astrology had to know the gist of uranus-neptunus-pluto. and they did not talk about in public. in classic western or vedic astrology, u do not find these astronomical bodies, that is why the rulers of the houses were and are confused.
its like a solar sys-scale time-c-lock with 12 spheres-depth of timespace waters, waiting to be opened…