ANOTHER MARS ANOMALY (AND IT'S A WHOPPER)

Originally published at: ANOTHER MARS ANOMALY (AND IT'S A WHOPPER)

Today’s blog is about a picture you literally have to see to believe, a picture spotted and shared by T.M., and as I state in the title of the blog, it’s a whopper. The old adage it a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes that’s only true after the shock wears off, which…

8 Likes

Based on his films, I believe Mr Lucas knew something also about archeological wars, as you described them in the interview with DJ.
One way or another, looking at the current film production, his work will be certainly missed…

1 Like

I remember Bill Cooper was showing pictures very similar to this during his various tours & presentations, but not as defined. He was cursed & scoffed at by many. Guess this has been going on for many decades, at least since the last moon mission.

Pictures like this make me think that more than depop is going on here on Earth. Can’t help but feel something else, or additional is happening & in TX vernacular, “It ain’t gonna be pretty.”.

it definitely looks like clearly cut with ‘something’ quite large.
beside the hangar-style bunker entrance, which gives a few hunches of psychic pictures of in-and-out. how large could that be? 20-30 meters, or larger?
somehow the picture gives a certain space-scale it seems or intended to do so. there is surely a standard picturing process that fixes the frame, no?

that triangle-rock tempted me too.

1 Like

here is the one next to this image, only increases the likelihood it is not photoshopped.

[https://mars.nasa.gov/raw_images/embed/1064630]

3 Likes

There is a ton more in this photo.

1 Like

Obviously, it’s natural!
Just ask corporate professional shill Gupta.

1 Like

"Rustic property with panoramic unsullied view for sale. Perfect for the spaceage-inclined fixer-upper couple. Needs slight maintenance. Fully equipped with all modern conveniences( belowground). Great atmosphere( also belowground). Tourism is also great here, see the five-sided pyramids, walk on Nergal’s face!
Fantastic investment opportunity. One-of-a-kind virgin territory.
Book a tour with one of our realtors today!
Call our rep. Marsia toll-free( excepting Venus) to BlueOrigin or BransonTravel any sidereal time!

Disclaimer: There may be political troubles with aboriginal inhabitants. Vegetation not guaranteed. ”

Additional notes: Tribute to be paid to Emperor Elon, rates yet to be determined.

9 Likes

Wow! It’s like a where’s waldo pic.

I see 2 entrances, clearly one on the right and to the left, stairs, then an identical but shadowy version on the left by the fissure? Two doors along a staircase or possibly a nuclear shadow on the left though I’d doubt it’d look like that. Hmmm… very interesting pic. I doubt wethering can explain the very symmetrical door. If that was a bunker, I pity the people on the inside more than I do the ones on the outside.

I am very familiar with Jean Ward’s word. He is a no nonsense kind of investigator and rarely uses any sort of Photoshop work to enhance photos. He has found a great number of anomalies on Mars, including a structure that is a parallel to the famous Face, but without the facial features. I recommend his work.
Btw, why did JPL start putting a grid over all photographs?
While setting out on the limb, I have pondered the possibility that someone isn’t hiding artifacts on Mars as creating a layered honey trap for investigators like Chris Mahoney to find and ‘expose’. When it comes to the Deep State and their plans, anything is possible.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Occulted Knowledge!

2 Likes