Any new Catherine Austin Fitts interviews (not behind a paywall)?

If available, video links would be appreciated.

2 Likes

This excellent interview was posted earlier here but I can’t locate it.
Special Report: Reset in Ukraine with Karel van Wolferen

6 Likes

Margaret-W, thank you.

1 Like

This is a really nice ongoing series on Children’s Health Defense. They’re informative and motivating (while not reducing me to a pile of anxiety).

9 Likes

A really good one with ryan christian…who also has her on live right as we speak…so thanks for reminding me :slight_smile: enjoy:
https://rokfin.com/stream/15658/Catherine-Austin-Fitts-Interview--COVID-Rollback-Illusion-Vax-Ingredients--Financial-Enslavement

1 Like

if you want some a little older as well just type her name in the rokfin searchengine,some good ones 3-9 months old ,a very good one with Whitney Webb f ex

1 Like

@shamus
Yes, these are very informative and just on point without to much side tracking baggage.

https://www.jctres.com/media/downloads/jctres07202105007/[5]%20JCTR_v7i5_007_20211025_V3.pdf

3 Likes

Here’s a super interview from December with Jerm, who is Solari’s political satire cartoonist:
Catherine Austin Fitts on plague laws and spiritual warfare

3 Likes

@Margaret-W, @shamus, @neru, @Sphinx, thank you for your valued recommendations.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the link you posted of the Special Report: Reset in Ukraine with Karel van Wolferen. It worked for me…

This CAF interview helped fill-in more revealing details, and insights than I earlier discovered. Together, they compose very convincing arguments by way of my studies that initially lead me to believe V Putin is playing a very sophisticated, and highly advanced ‘chess game’ with those who are against good, decent peoples.

V Putin may not be on the side of good, decent folks ‘per se’ because sometimes it just takes a cunning person to do what appears to be neccessary in the present Time. Anyway, he appears to be fully against the Great Reset, and the person most folks could consider to be a leader out of the terrible troubles ahead, when looking back at the past. So, at the least that is a positive indicator.

The main take-away is that V Putin appears to be ‘playing chess’ on a much higher level than are his opponents, and in the final analysis that means V Putin is not against ‘us’.

A word to the so-called wise of this world - Do Not Play Chess with V Putin, or in his dimension, because there is most likely a ‘Trap-Door’ in his opponents future that has already been set in order that ‘They’ will step into at a time and place of V Putin’s choosing.

Or, perhaps on the ‘flip side’ they may have already fallen into it. I do not know, but ‘They’ appear to be unable to overcome their innate desires based on their past actions …

5 Likes

Nidster - Thank you for a thought-provoking takeaway in a situation full of endless scenarios and possible motives and outcomes. Everyone has their own opinion, but your point of view is presented in a mature, matter-of-fact, profound, and undogmatic tone that I find refreshing and welcome.
You’re not the first to describe this “art of war” using the same analogy.
I guess we’ll see how it all unfolds.

3 Likes

Prez. Putin is one shrewd cookie. He is educated at the highest level of the old KGB, learned a great deal from Gen.Andropov, and has direct experience of the “West’s” most elaborate tactics from, for example, the East Berlin field office. He of course speaks fluent English, German, &c. and generally has no need of a translator, putting him in an unique position to see behind the curtains. Since he was appointed/anointed the undisputed leader of the Russian ( con)Federeation, and then played turnabout on the would-be rapists, the Global-conspiracists from then on viewed him as a traitor. He cares about Russia and all/most Russians, mostly, one supposes, because he and his family and descendants actually have to live, and preferably thrive there. Simple as that. And his training and faith of course kicks in. He very likely learned a great deal from the Chinese Confucianists as well as Daoists. Also, he is a mega-fan of the Beatles.
There’s also a reason why the old saying goes “Don’t poke the Bear!”. Right now, with the perhaps unwitting help of the “West” seizing all the properties of the oligarchs, he is in the process of weeding out the Russian deep state, and probably strategizing how to drain the Duma and provincial swamp.

6 Likes

@WuWu
What are you saying? Our leaders aren’t shrewd cookies and educated! (lol)
American regime geography experts.

4 Likes
2 Likes

WuWu you are so perceptive because it certainly appears the unwitting “West”, by seizing the wealth of certain Russian oligarchs who took their profits offshore, has done what V Putin wanted, which is to drain the Russian deep state swamp. Then, once drained the swamp creatures can be ‘dredged away’, or stay at home and playball. Another old Russian saying: “If you dance with the Bear, it is the Bear who decides when the dance is over”.

3 Likes

New: Jerm Warfare has visited them separately and now together: Catherine Fitts and Robert Kennedy exposing Fauci, the vaccine fraud, big pharma corruption, and opposing the agenda. Catherine Fitts and Robert Kennedy on Fauci and vaccine fraud - Jerm Warfare

5 Likes

Does Bain Capital Support the End of Private Property and Family Wealth?

1 Like

Who Is Mr. Global? with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell.

2 Likes

Here’s another one. And there are more on the Solari Report Bitchute channel …
Special Solari Report: Networking Globally for Human Rights with MP Shuaib Al-Muw / March 22nd, 2022

3 Likes