Any new Catherine Austin Fitts interviews (not behind a paywall)?

@nidster I appreciate your commentary on a very interesting “meta” level topic. I don’t think this is the ultimate Trap you speak of, but it is already being said that the entire Battle for Bahkmut section of the war was ultimately a trap for the Western powers, which they wholeheartedly and with the bluster of a publicity war (which is the only war they have any real wins in) they stepped into it - and failed. It can also be said that the initial phase of the Special Military Operation as Putin named it, or “the invasion of Ukraine” as the West calls it, was also a trap. This refers specifically to the very long line of tanks that moved very slowly and was initially mocked as an effort to take Kiev. It wasn’t, but it caused a military buildup close to Kiev, draining the opposition troops from the battlefield and depositing them closer to the capitol. The next move was to withdraw strategically from Kiev and mop up around the countryside, resulting in multiple victories in Kherson and eventually Donbass, etc. This maneuver has been called brilliant and equal to the best military masterminds of history since Hammurabi, Hannibal and others. So just some points to underline your suggestion that the EU/CIA cabal is quite possibly out of their depth in a chess war with Putin.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the recent outbursts of Perojin (sp?) chief of Wagner group, weren’t also staged as a trap to misinform the Western commanders, as the entire tirade was chiefly that they were out of ammunition, then a few days later the group proceeded to win Bakhmut handily, with apparently quite enough ammunition and there was no mad rush to supply them. The biggest danger for the Russians might be that Putin relaxes as things seem somewhat too easy, but this is unlikely.

2 Likes

starts at 16:00

1 Like

I ESPECIALLY enjoyed this interview!!! thank u @Margaret-W
I put the url here for those scanning through convenience CLAUDE DEBUSSY: CLAIR DE LUNE - YouTube

This is a great thread, really enjoying it.

1 Like

World Health Organisation Exposé Panel discussion with Catherine Austin Fitts - 22 May 2023

Catherine Austin Fitts new official youtube channel

4 Likes

Thanks for advising us of this new CAF move!!! You GO Girl!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry for such a late response but for some reason I ‘missed’ seeing you made a Reply. All of your points are well taken. There is ‘one thing’ that many are overlooking, which is all those tanks used in the initial invasion were made in the old Soviet era. You will recall many broke down just trying to get into the Ukraine, or somewhere inside the country. Basically, they were destined for the scrapyard, and the high-grade steel would be melted down and recovered. A pretty smart move on the part of the Russian’s, although not all that good for the ‘boots on the ground’. So, in a sense it was a ‘trap’ in my mind, perhaps no one else’s mind. I have never been accused of straight-line, or logical thinking. I have always been one to think ‘outside-the-box, or at least not-in-the usual-way’. Thanks!

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

The main obstacle for having many folks ‘hear and understand’ what is being said in these great interviews is that it goes ‘against’ their religious understanding of what they were taught from their youth.

While I was taught all the ‘nonsense’ of those religious doctrines it was overwhelmed and overcome by 35+ years of working indirectly for those who are against us, meaning those who control, and are against humanity.

1 Like

This is a Naomi Wolfe interview, or more correctly ;a dialogue with Catherine Austin Fitts.

4 Likes

Listen to Catherine when she advised folks to use water from a well, a deep well is better and more wholesome. Also keep your cell phone in a ‘faraday bag’ when not in use. Also be advised your communications are always being recorded, perhaps monitored for certain folks using ‘key’ words or phrases.

1 Like

Dr. Meryl Nass Slaps Maine Medical Board With First Amendment Lawsuit + More.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you! subscribed!

Could we start a Part II for this thread as well as the Pushback thread? It’s great, but getting a bit unwieldy…