Apocalyptic floods in Slovenia

More than half of the country is under water with whole villages being cut off from the civilization and people being rescued by helicopters and boats from their houses.
Another day of heavy rain could mean total catastrophe and national collapse
Please keep us in your prayers

5 Likes

The “cooling” continues.Or so it seems.In my opinion this is a joint effort between NASA, CERN and others. A kind of experiment.

NASA GETS INVOLVED WITH “CLIMATE CHANGE”

2 Likes

It is no experiment. That is what we have been seeing in little spurts for the past 30 years. This is full out weather warfare. Why Slovenia? There must be an answer even if it is a diversion for “someone”…

3 Likes

Maybe because it is territorially closest to CERN. Consequently, it starts from there.

1 Like

Some people here claim that our country has been a Nato experiment for weather warfare. In 2014 we had sleet storm which wiped out about fifth of forests in Primorska municipality and since then we had hail storms the size of baseballs almost every summer which destroys all gardens and fields.
So people are rightfully asking if it is a coincidence that these storms happen every time after some major Nato war exercise on our ground.

5 Likes

Ahmm…summer august 2015,then again in summer august 2016…It looked like the storm in 2016 came or formed out of nowhere,in just 24 hours…over the oblast of Stajkovci municipality.

1 Like

@antimason (My Like is for the new information you have shared; it is not for the tragic subject.)

The amount of rainfall in Slovenia may have been a world record, or not. It seems just the latest of many, many, increasingly disastrous events which have over the past 20-plus years. I mention the following website (again) because it adequately showcases, on a near weekly basis, catastrophic events from around the globe; it has helped me “see around the world” so to say and has given me a better perspective from which to speculate.

Relentless, worldwide, atmospherically induced catastrophes.

Me, you and others have speculated on the What, Who, How and Why of geoengineering (the Where part is obvious… everywhere), but we don’t know for certain. The technology is mostly invisible and undetectable and is certainly borderless. Those with eyes to see realize that geoengineered weather (like GMO, AI, vaccines, 5G, etc.) is and has been, increasingly: incessant, universal, intense, frightening and lethal. It is pure evil.

Man made climate change (the UN type) could very well be THE issue that antichrist uses to deceive and control the entire world.

PROBLEM: Create and maintain global, increasingly severe, (geoengineered) weather; make it hurt.
REACTION: Manage the narrative with lies (toward CO2, increasing temps, pollution, etc. and away from geoengineered weather); create increasing panic and hysteria.
SOLUTION: Halt the storms and fix the problems; take control of the world, become worshipped

3 Likes

“Man made climate change” explains it all! Fires too. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Otherwise known as a mental illness of the neurotic type, hysteria. Both on a personal and individual level, as well as on a global level.
Creating a problem where there really isn’t one or creating the illusion that there is a problem where there really isn’t one is the first basic symptom of the mental disorder called hysteria.Then there is a reaction to the hysteria and then there is a request to solve the hysterical non-existent problems. This is on an individual level. But why not apply it on a wider level by creating a real and visible problem where it does not exist otherwise, or it would not exist if it there were not the use of the hysterizing method,i.e create problem just because of it,in experimental purposes.See how people in big numbers react to it.Like in Covid times.Something similar to children’s tantrums.
From where the technique or method come from or is extracted , fully studied and proven effective. I make a problem, shout or cry for no real reason. Targeting your attention to me. Or in this case the people cry, “they” pay attention, the people worship them who they think that they pay attention to them.And here are some solution to the “crying tantrum problems”,only if people find a way to apply it to “them”…on a wider global level. My recommendation when politicians or others cry, cry publicly with them, and cry even harder. Expose their tantrums.
Otherwise “they” will continue to “cry” and use their toys that you tax payers have bought for them. For which “serious toys” you have paid a price, i.e. sacrificed yourselves for those politicians, military leaders, etc. “to have them the toys” and intimidate you with them. All the time,thus they became the elite masters of you.
Otherwise, you face the possibility of them becoming narcissists, and then maybe sociopaths and psychos and ruling you.

2 Likes

Nail head, meet hammer. How the hell can they create a climate change lockdown if they don’t produce it? Solar winds (sorry, eyeroll), cow farts/auto emissions/gas stoves/all energy but the fake kind and no realization that the earth used to be powered by the likes of Giza, united to cathedrals, domes, spires, chapels, etc to light the world. THAT is what they don’t want you to find out because they want it all to themselves.

It is actually laughable if you use your pineal gland if it didn’t have such tragic consequences. I think that might be why we gather here. I know Dr. Farrell gets it. I could probably list a host of names in that category as well as many who read but don’t post here.

4 Likes

China has also been hit really hard by torrential typhoon related rainfall. I have a subscription to the site in the first link below but believe nonsubscribers can get one view free . The second link is to a twitter video.
https://www.whatsonweibo.com/typhoon-doksuri-and-torrential-rain-in-china-local-heroes-highlighted-amid-flooding-and-chaos/

1 Like

Isn’t our First Lady from Slovenia??? Maybe that’s got something to do with it? :thinking:

It’s interesting that Islam also has narrations of antichrist controlling weather:

It was reported that he will have a paradise and a hell with him, but his paradise will be his hell and his hell will be his paradise. He will have rivers of water and mountains of bread. He will command the sky to send down rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so. The treasures of the earth will follow him, and he will travel rapidly, like clouds driven by the wind. And he will do other extraordinary feats. All of that was mentioned in the sahih ahadith. (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5222)

Today the situation is getting better and the rivers are returning to their streams, however almost all roads are damaged or destroyed. The damage is enormous, I can’t imagine how long will it take to repair all this and who will help all those who lost their homes in this disaster.

@antimason Indeed, who? I similarly pondered about Puerto Rico after Hurricane Fiona (Cat-4) roared through the Caribbean last year. Even though U.S. and UN aid was committed, misery was not quickly removed. Unfortunately, restoration of utilities will be greatly hampered by damaged roads and railways.

As these disastrous weather events continue unabated, not only do more countries suffer calamitous damage, fewer nations, charitable organizations and individuals have resources and/or the will, to lend aid.

Thank you for providing insight to the plight there in Slovenia. My paternal grandparents emigrated from the region (Slovenia and Croatia). I’ve seen photos and read of the natural beauty of Slovenia.

1 Like

@antimason: We hope you are doing as well as you can in the aftermath of that disaster. You and your family are in our prayers. I hope things are not too chaotic for you, and that there is help for people who have been affected by the floods.

(I was there many years ago, when the region was still part of Yugolavia, before the war, and was struck with the sheer and unforgettable beauty of the region during that time.)

1 Like

Thanks, I’m fine at the moment. I live in central Slovenia by the Sava river and it flooded the buildings which were 100-200 meters near the river, it damaged the roads and the railway but luckily it didn’t flood the wider area in my town. The other regions weren’t so lucky and there are many people who lost everything they got.
It’s interesting that people are saying that the flood was sudden and that it took just 15 minutes that the objects were completely flooded.

2 Likes

I believe what they said about 15-minutes. Were any rainfall levels for the deluge reported?

1 Like

200 mm in 12 hours which means about 200 litres per square meter.
Ursula von der Crazy was visiting Slovenia today and Zelensky sent 1.! helicopter from Ukraine.

@antimason Thank you. That is SUCH A LOT of rainfall in a short timeframe. I live in an Ohio River valley area and fear similar results each time “they” brew up another storm; it seems a matter of time for us all.