NASA GETS INVOLVED WITH "CLIMATE CHANGE"

Originally published at: NASA GETS INVOLVED WITH "CLIMATE CHANGE"

By now all of you regular readers know where I stand on “climate change”. In my opinion, it’s not happening because of cow farts, farming, ranching, logging or even hypocritical billionaire fussbudgets like John Ketchup Kerrey or billious flatulating blowhards like Greta Thunberg or der Hochklaus von Blohschwab Freiherr von Bomburst und Bloviation releasing methane…

12 Likes

And with a budget of $25.4 BILLION in 2023 ($27.2B proposed for '24), who is going to stop them?

If people aren’t willing to accept the extent of their fraud on the world, they will continue to depopulate us.

4 Likes

Not so long ago I was able to watch meteor showers and enjoy the changing night sky. Now, thanks to endless chemtrails, the skies are white pretty well all the time. Can’t remember the last time I saw any stars, sad.

2 Likes

So here it is the “cooling”.

etc…People are reporting storms like a passing wall. And also hail that looks like this:
Over Serbia and Belgrade

In Skopje N.Macedonia

5 Likes

Well isn’t it obvious? For decades now in your face.NASA …National Aero-nautics and Space **Administration.**That is they are administrators of the very air we breath and space?As you pointed in many occasions Doctor,quoting someone else,or something like that " Can you imagine where space is not"?And as administrators they administered many things in the air,over the past decades as they are allowed by your US government.On you the US citizens,and all around the globe.And they are continuing in doing that,even as we speak.And they will continue.There is no one to stop them doing that.Certainly not from the inside USA.

4 Likes

Whatever evidence you bring to the leftards you get burned at the stake immediatly just for doubting the mainstream narrative. They’re aggresive, arrogant ignorant sheeple who attack anyone without the horseblinders on. It’s like the modern middle ages.

6 Likes

True, but at least the rightards are red pilled to some point that you can even discuss certain things with them without attacking their idols. With leftards you can’t. You will face a brick wall.

1 Like

Well, at least you can have a meaningful dialogue with them if nothing else and agree on some things. It’s not ideal I know, but hey even DJ goes to talk with Alex Jones to get his message across. We cannot live in a bubble and must speak to people who are willing to listen, that’s where it all starts.

3 Likes

Pink Floyd has sent more people to space than NASA.Wich is true,in fact.

There is the ability but you have to wake up enough people to make them realize that they have to take back control, starting locally and hopefully becoming global. Some nations are starting to wake up.

You are right to blame NASA for part of it, but the “other” space agencies (Russia, China, India, eg) are all in “cohoots” as far as weather modification. They are all part of the Antarctica “secret”. This west vs Russia conflict and break from Europe has encouraged Russia to stop the sun blocking efforts. Watch BaklykovLive on YT and you will glory in seeing sky and real clouds. Few places in the world have that right now.

There are still areas of industrial contribution to weather modification. When I was in Milan three years ago (thanks CV), the air pollution was pretty serious because of the cloud cover. I couldn’t even see the mountains behind the lake on Como. Growing up in a steel mill town, I know that there are plenty of ways to build the world without particulate matter and lethal chemicals filing the sky. You just have to be encouraged to make it safe for your own children. This means a moral society. THAT is the tough one.

At over $53BILLION a year funding from the US taxpayer, maybe it is time to recognize how much of this too is part of the missing money. Time to wake the rest of these people up and stop this nonsense.

3 Likes

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 19.13.13

3 Likes

Its the deepstate within the various countries controling these ops.
And therefore its also people within the same countries trying to expose it.

1 Like

Pushback on the climate change narrative: “Consensus” is not science . . .

3 Likes

Scientists Against Climate Panic Models:

2 Likes