Are the gloves coming off? part one

Originally published at: ARE THE GLOVES COMING OFF? PART ONE

During last Thursday’s News and Views from the Nefarium, I read and reviewed a lengthy op-ed piece by Professor Karaganov that had appeared on RT’s website. In the article, Professor Karaganov argued that Russia had to be willing to use nuclear weapons against the West, because the Ukrainian conflict is, for Russia, “existential,” i.e., effecting its very…

14 Likes

A good article by Doctorow putting Karaganov in his place:

It would do the world a favor if they targeted the DC.

Maybe, the thing is, that Putin by doing that, would help speed up the agenda of USA prison, no need for domestic terrorist psyops. It’s almost like Swampington can’t wait for this to happen.

1 Like

Use of Russian tactical nuclear weapon on the collective West would unite current Russian allies against them. Including China.
This would ensure complete and permanent ban on their exports. After that nobody would want to talk or deal with them. Russians know it and they won’t risk it, since this could bring a complete economic collapse on them.

Cutting the internet wires all over the world, that’s another story. Thats very plausible indeed.
No wander E. Musk is throwing Starlinks to space faster than anybody can think. There is almost a feel of something frantic and paranoid about it.

this guy is bullshyte. sorry. the moment i hear ‘democratic values’ and ‘i met him in person’ just shows the kind of dilution these people like to have to drink.
Karaganov is not messing around, and he should be taken at face value. not to mention Medvegyev, who is, according to him, is not speaking in the name of Kremlin. my God! he is the head of the Russian Security Council!
is this Doctorow swallowing his own pills for not to awake to the seriousness of the situation?!
and in the end he is just blindsighting to this Rose Gottemoeller’s writings?!
this Doctorow is the worst kind of scramble players, who makes ‘cream’ out of ‘shyte’. well, both of them consists of five letters. that’s sure.

Doctorow quit the organization to help smooth out the East West issues in 2015. Maybe he has an axe to grind? After all anyone against sanctions of “the enemy” is a dupe.

he is a blabbermouthed jerk. if he wasn’t aware at that time, why should we possibly think that he is ‘woke’ now?
i mean just think for a little moment that he says that Medvegyev does not speak for the ‘Kremlin’? utter and blatant malpractice of intelligence.
look at this sentence:
“However, Lindsey Graham does not speak for the Biden Administration and Dmitry Medvedev does not speak for the Kremlin.”
how in the High Heavens may this man be accused of honesty and integrity, if even the most simple facts flee from him?!?
if he is a simple useful idiot or a reckless liar of his own doom: time will tell.

1 Like

Puleeze. Musk’s Space X isn’t sending anything but balloons up, just like everyone else. The fact is that most communication worldwide is through those intra-ocean cables and towers. Orbiting satellites are strictly fantasy. Pissing off the Russians even more might just find everyone in the dark. (Screen wise and cell phones, that is)

Speaking of Russian capabilities…

He makes valid points, this is indisputable. The other issue is if RF should have published it at all. Simoniyan has been criticized for sloppy editorship before.
Several red flags come up with regards to Karaganov.
Being a member of the Trilateral Commission, a Rockefeller show 100%
Being a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, another Rockefeller outfit.
Think tanks are just propaganda outfits as we all know by now.
Karaganov came up due to Primakov, who is no longer around to support him.
Western media has him being close to Putin, same as with Dugin. They’re clearly not, those close to Putin are those that have been with him from the beginning. Putin has never mentioned either by name or met with them.
I think his piece serves only one purpose: to give the west an alibi for starting WWIII. Don’t be taken in by the rest.

1 Like

“Orbiting satellites are strictly fantasy.”

i would not be sure of that. at all. if you just consider the Cosmic War in this solar system, orbiting satellites are just commonplace.

1 Like

oh, you can be pretty sure that Putin met with Dugin. several times. not that he agreed with him in all the themes.

No records of that. Or do you have some?

records? are out of your mind? almost nothing is on record when i met someone in/out of the circles. there are protocols to prevent that, which one has to adhere to, otherwise the meeting(s) does not happen.
not that these happened at all…

1 Like

If it not documented it is an assumption and belief based.

Out of respect for the site and it’s owner, please try to keep a civilised tone.

1 Like

‘civilised tone’?
aha. it is very heartfelt of you. which part of my comment was not civilised? that you are out of your mind?
document God. please. go forth. otherwise just do not try to ponder. i was always thinking of you as an ‘alias’ which has to come forth sooner or later.
you came forth. be happy. i am happy to know it, at last… i only stated facts. if you are not comfortable with that? what should i say? pray? i am not a religious person.
reality is not based on belief. it is based on itself.

“oh, there is no documentation on whatever!”

just made a joke of yourself. eat it. digest. the gloves are really coming off. and like it or not, you played your part.

stick to the topic, and do not embarrass yourself by trying to slap others. and when you refer to the owner and the site: I’ve never seen you in a vidchat. you are not a member at all, just flabberghasting here…

thanx!

p.s.: you have no idea at all, of what we are aware of. period.

I think you just terminated this and any further discussion.

thoughts are not to be trusted.
get to know yourself.

p.s.: i hope you will be better in understanding other’s thoughts…

Thank you for this interesting perspective on Russian operations.

I’m just going to say this simply: I intuit that the western forces are going to unleash a devastating bomb somewhere on the Atlantic seaboard and blame it on the Russians before this is all over. I feel it will be more near Florida and the Carolinas. I really really really hope I am completely wrong about this. I decided to put this premonition down here, for the record.

3 Likes