ASSASSINATION 3: AND BLACKWATER FOUNDER ERIK PRINCE AGREES...

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/07/assassination-3-and-blackwater-founder-erik-prince-agrees/

It’s been one of those weekends, so I’m going to round out this week’s blogs by posting the following story from Zero Hedge, referencing Blackwater founder Erik Prince (gee… I wonder where in this tangled mess we heard that before?), and his criticism of the Secret Service, which, from any perspective, seems to (once again) have…

6 Likes

Mr. Prince is a member of Opus Dei, no ?

https://x.com/susancrabtree/status/1812606597753168329

Claims that secret service resources were diverted to Jill Biden, who just happened to have a nearby speaking engagement. Saw some articles claiming that Trump only had 1 person from his normal security detail at the event.

Of course the SS denies this. Anyone with a brain watching the videos can obviously see Jill Biden got the A team while Trump got the JV team & was left exposed.

Classic diverting of exp security detail by the Biden whitehouse leaving Trump open to assassination 5 day after Biden making statements about putting Trump in the bullseye. Then to top it off we find out the shooter has been in Blackrock commercials.

2 Likes

I tried to comment on the “Giza” page, but it has still not come up for some reason.
So I’ll just leave it here then:

The rebuilding of the Ukraine is to cost around 400 Billion $.
A conglomerate of JP Morgan, McKinsey & …ta-dah! Black Rock is setting up a bank for this purpose, having 1Billion $ bank ready to help the project on its way.
Can it all be so simple that theBiden administration has done it’s job, setting the ground for a “larger Israel” to be built out in the Ukraine vrs II (or is it III, or more? )
Would this help explain why Trump is considering the Black Rock CEO Larry Fink for the Treasury secretary appointment?
Trump I administration had a former Black Rocker in Micheal Dubke, who worked as the president’s assistant and WH communications director.

The ties to Black Rock under the Biden administration is just ridiculous and counting at least 6 people I believe, with Kamala Harris having Micheal Pyle as her chief economic advisor and again; the top official at the Treasury Department is Adewale Adeyemo.
Both of them worked for/under/over Obama administration as well.
So Black Rock has pretty much been the top heads at the. Treasury department since Obama, at least.