At least we know where the nazi are: in Russia

This is really horrible. The prominent Putin TV propagandists calls for hangmen and executioners in the areas that 🇷🇺 has occupied.pic.twitter.com/JUf8dlvb4m

— Carl Bildt (@carlbildt) April 15, 2024
1 Like

Do you pay retail for your BS or have a wholesale connection? My guess is the latter.

3 Likes

Only retail, can’t stand big warehouses.
Here is another one.

1 Like

If you think Peter Zeihan is anything but controlled opposition, I have a bridge to sell in Baltimore.

1 Like

I’ll go even further, there is a lot of signs that he might be an CIA asset and tries to spin his point of view towards prevailing agenda.
That is usually done by taking truth 90% and intermingling lies/spins in 10%. I tend to concentrate on that former and discard the latter. It’s called discernment.

2 Likes

I do not understand why some have such a bad time with listening to CIA assets? Listening is NOT the same as believing. these assets are filled with information that could be very useful. It’s not on subject but I think this one could be incredibly important and using as an example.

Ooh boy! beaver you went a little too far for my taste :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Asset, secret informant or a useful idiot, that’s one category, this one in above video, is a full-fledged agent performing his psych-op. In a last couple of month he was on every, major podcast/channel on YouTube. Prevailing message: leave USA, things are cracking up, that’s what I am doing.

1 Like

I know I know. LOL!!
What did he say? By 2025 or 2026? Be gone by then.

1 Like