Be peace on all of you so-called gizars

2 Likes

What on earth is a so-called Gizar? I stil got rozy cheeks enough to swing a sword and help bring peace about.

3 Likes

Sorry my bad.So-called gizars.Nickname i guess :thinking:.Used here often.

Thanks, Divergent!! One can’t help but admire a woman who overcame physical abuse to take charge of her own life!! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: There are many such women who have “overcome”, but we never hear about them. Peace to all & may you each find your own Tribe!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

some stories tell a different story on how Turner was much less in “control of her life” after the mtv era than before.
Ike was an envious and jealous controlling psychopath,but hes not the only one.
The “Private dancer” sold more than records in the 80s

3 Likes

I saw Tina in the early 70’s with the Ikette’s. I knew people in the front row and they said they got quite a show: reminiscent of dam building rodents.

2 Likes

Good for you.How did you see her,closely or from afar?How was it?

You knew people in the front row.Good for you.

Well, maybe those subspecies of rodents know intuitively that Earth is flat.So they build dams.To prevent overspiling of the water into the firmament below.:thinking::man_shrugging:

I was about in the middle of the auditorium near the back (UMich) and it was VERY memorable. Lots of dancing in our seats.

1 Like

If so you had some great experience there and then.That is to be appreciated,and respected.Well at least from my side,and point of view.

Love Tina and really appreciate where she “traveled” once she freed herself from her beginning in the industry. The chants are truly breathtaking.

2 Likes

This is funny because I was watching “Colin from Accounts” and the mother asked her (medical school student) daughter if the botox on her forehead would affect her third eye. LOL

1 Like