Beatles lyric reveal

“While my guitar gently weeps”. From the lyrics, and the appropriately mournful music, it seems that these guys knew something about the dark cult abuse going on:

4 Likes

I agree. If you listen closely to music lyrics you will often find that the artists knew about or were directly involved in some dark, occult agendas. The same is true of filmmakers. It seems that the entertainment industry is full of this sort of thing.

4 Likes

enter-tain(t)-ed: thats what the billions r. to the core, starting with counter-reformation.
entertainment with abcia is quite the same as from the ‘renaissance’. overseers everywhere

3 Likes

This is the Sgt Pepper album cover and in the upper left corner there is a man whom I circled in red in the picture. That man is Alister Crowley and a well known satanist.

6 Likes

Oh… I don’t know, it seems like a bit of a stretch. Paul McCartney died in an automobile accident in the 1960s, right? LOL

4 Likes

I understand that it is a surprise so I am bringing out the microscope:

Here is a Guardian article reading that it is Alister Crowley:

4 Likes

Furthermore:

2 Likes

I am not at all trying to be right and win an argument at all, I just wanted to share something I learn about and believe me I as bewildered.

I would be very happy if this was not correct since I listened to the Beatles when I was younger and I now stay away from them because of this.

Thank you

6 Likes

beatles has(/have?) a very interesting background if i am right. very mixed, intricate web of influences.
i just ‘let it be’ … :wink:

3 Likes

agreed,
just being careful about what has an influence on me.
No judgments, just being careful.

7 Likes

I guess people claim a tie between them and the Tavistock Institute.

3 Likes

Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

The word’s in the song sure portray a dark message.
I remember when John said the Beatles were more popular than God, it sure caused an uproar.

2 Likes

Just listen to, and actually think about the lyrics for “Imagine”.

3 Likes

I’m the odd one who never cared much for the Beatles.
It all seemed so mixed up at the time.
Then there was the Charlie Manson matter, and he kept saying the Beatles songs were directed at him.
It was all bizarre and made no sense.
I read “Helter Skelter” when it was published, but was too young and naive to read between the lines.
When recent events started to unfold, memory connected the dots, and the puzzle pieces started to fall into place.
In hindsight, IMO, everything is all connected and not coincidence.

6 Likes

from Spacespeare above … “It seems that the entertainment industry is full of this sort of thing.”
… and so is the church (there really is nothing more magical). … see The Dictionary of the History of Ideas and The Journal of the History of Ideas.

4 Likes

You won’t get any disagreements from me on that, Scarmoge.

and are those four on the left of the "Fab 4 " themselves in a previous presentation? Are they saying the Fab 4 in the costumes are replacements for those other earlier incarnations? And is that a potential Kali under the “T”?

And the man to Crowley’s left, in the extreme top left corner appears to be artist philosopher Tagore Rabrinograth, from India. Farther right is Lenny Bruce. Below, near center, To the left of the Beatles there they are again, as younger versions, sans Harrison. So what? A stoner collage?

I didn’t care for the cover when first released. Not much has changed for me. But you may be “right.” Throw a bunch of marinated pasta against a wall and the results could inspire academics around the world. On occasion I think I may have benefited by unsophisticated stances, thereby dodging a few pitfalls along the way. Now, back to counting dancing angels on the head of a pin…

2 Likes

Consensus is: Yes. No. Maybe. Dunno.

(It took only thee passes to to be allowed to use the first word above.)

2 Likes