BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: UFOs AND CRYPTO-TERRESTRIALS

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/06/better-late-than-never-ufos-and-crypto-terrestrials/

You might have noticed, if you’ve been paying attention, that another bit of the cartoon we’ve all been watching is the recent campaign of “catch-up” the lamestream propotainment media has been waging. For literally decades the goobernment denied the reality of UFOs and their sightings, and even hired well-known academics to go out and debunk the…

6 Likes

Have you seen Ashton Forbes’s twitter/X posts about MH370. You got it right 10 years ago.

4 Likes

"In a new paper that’s bound to raise eyebrows in the scientific community, a team of researchers from Harvard and Montana Technological University speculates that sightings of “Unidentified Anomalous Phemonemona” (UAP) — bureaucracy-speak for UFOs, basically — “may reflect activities of intelligent beings concealed in stealth here on Earth (e.g., underground), and/or its near environs (e.g., the Moon), and/or even ‘walking among us’ (e.g., passing as humans).”

Here we go again. Montana makes appearances, again!

2 Likes

I have, though I’ve not made up my mind on the genuineness of the videos… frankly I’m skeptical, and as for my original idea of what I call “it just went poof”… at the time I originally proposed it, I proposed it because none of the other explanations made sense. Since then I’ve wavered back and forth. I still think it’s a possibility… but there are other anomalies to be considered. If you’ve not read her book, I highly recommend Francis de Chagny’s “Disappearing Act”.

4 Likes

In Durant, Okla. in about 1953, my family and some neighbors were sitting outside like you do when it’s too hot to be in the house. We saw a flat, whitish disc in the sky just hovering there, then it moved unbelievably fast for a short distance and disappeared. I believe there was something about it in the paper the next day. Of course, Sheppard AFB is right across Red River and the college in Durant had some sort of aviation program it was very proud of.

4 Likes

/Further on this topic: Has anyone read “Skinwalkers at the Pentagon”? It purports to be a hiistory of UFO’s, abductions, ancient aliens, and my favorite new term “high strangeness” together with the government and military involvement in the cover up over the past 80 years. It reads like a night watching the History Channel. The book names all of the “usual suspects” in the recent “disclosure” movement who are “patriots” illuminating dark side of the government cover up and fake news. A very neat piece of propagada designed to dupe the unaware and unwitting casual observer. I would be interested if anyone has read it and invite any comments. BTW—It is available on Amazon for free to subscribers to Prime.

2 Likes

Interesting resipsaloquitur…I’ve not read the book but it sounds interesting… I will try to remember to check it out.

1 Like

I would add to that Nick Redfern’s little booklet “Final Events”.

1 Like

A place that always had high strangeness, and propably still does, is a place called Tibet. I have mixed feelings when observing His Holiness the Dalai Lama! When I was young I read with great interest the books of Alexandra David-Néel. Seems Tibet is a place where the veil always was thin and therefore more open to bleedthru’s. One wonder if large scale experiments and observations have been taken place there!
Skinwalkers @ the Chinese Pentagon so to speak.

2 Likes

… in light of recent events (see Boeing Aerospace [Keep us up here! - as in airplanes in the sky or Get Us Down From Here - as in we have docked in low Earth orbit and we can’t get down], Gaza Pier Debacle, items related to “going back” to the moon [parachute systems for returning command modules] et al.) we might, just might want to stop wasting so much time and energy on speculations regarding UFOs, Finding Big Foot, Who Killed the Kennedys? - “when after all it was you and me”, Cayce’s (Edgar not William) somnambulistic blathering about Atlantis and focus on say, Oh, I don’t know, basic engineering. A question I ask frequently: “Where are those NAZI engineers when you need them?”

2 Likes

Beautiful Neru! … you know I have been thinking along the same lines. Yes, yes, I can see it now … Skinwalker (Yeti) Gompa … One could manufacture a backstory of this “strange Gompa” with numerous unusual phenomena (e.g. Yak and Kiang mutilations) these being investigated first by Linda Moulton Howe (complete with documentary) followed by an investigation by Li Ka-shing’s (rhymes with “cha-ching”) PNIDS (Peoples National Institute for Discovery Science) with the Gompa finally being purchased by the Chinese Mormon equivalent of Brandon Fogle to find out “exactly”, once and for all, what is going on in that Gompa. and then, and then, wait for it, wait for it … M. Night Shyamalan teams up with Holger Kersten (author of Jesus Lived in India: His Unknown Life Before and After the Crucifixion and co-author of The Jesus Conspiracy: The Turin Shroud & the Truth About the Resurrection - both are actually quite interesting books) to bring forth evidence that the Knights Templar did not escape West to the New World but actually went East to Tibet and that the actual name of the Yeti Gompa is Brown Oak Gompa, with the Brown Oak being the national tree of Tibet and Gompa meaning “island”.

What a great idea for a show pitch to the “History Channel” … take advantage now GIZA Co. This would also make a great “graphic novel”.

3 Likes

In Navajo culture, a Skin-Walker was a type of harmful entity who could use a form of ‘Blackmajak’ to possesses a living creature. Those entities were also called a ‘witch’. Again, it would refer to a person who had some sort of ability to possess a living creature, and/or disguise themselves as an animal such as a antelope, deer or a bison.

In my very humble opinion the Navajo, as well as so many other truly native ‘Americans’ [North, Middle and South Americans] had some type of communion with the true Lord of the Universe.

Native Americans also smoked tobacco in their tribal councils and religious ceremonies for the explicit reason that those who smoked it in their ‘peace-pipes’ during one of their tribal councils could not tell a ‘convincing lie’.

2 Likes

In really enjoyed that little book. Nick does some pretty good work.

1 Like

All dead I’m afraid.

2 Likes

And with them, the ability for NASA to do anything meaningful.

1 Like

During World War II a strategy was developed that consisted of more than a dozen Native languages, most notably Navajo. That work became known as “code talking.” The enemies never learned how to ‘break’ the code-talking. It was ironic twist of fate that the U.S. military greatly benefited from native American’s languages that the U.S. government had long been working to eradicate. Out of sheer ignorance Native American children had for decades been forced into boarding schools that forbade, and punished them for speaking their home languages.

… and, well, to do anything correctly.

1 Like

You need to read it. It is a short book that purports to tie a neat little bow around all the “fake disclosure” into one very “rational” sounding explanation. When you see who the authors of this book are, its true purpose will be readily apparent.

Regardless, the book has many interesting “new factoids” that tie into “Beyond Skinwalker Ranch” recent disclosure that Bigelow was told to “leave” a second “haunted” ranch he bought by a disembodied voice (which he promptly did). Bigelow now admits that there were “hitchhiking phantom travelers” following his investigators home and haunting their families. He was afraid someone whould be hurt. That is why he sold the ranches and stopped the investigations. Well, I guess that explains everything. Just stay tuned to the History Channel!

Like I said, this book is a primer on the subject of UFOs and “high strangeness” that provides “rational” answers to any reasonable person’s questions about UFO’s (e.g. they are skinwalkers or demons from another dimension), Bring in the magicians and remote viewers! This book is a neat bit of slight of hand magic misdirection meant to steer the narrative in the desired direction. Let me know if you agree after you have had a chance to read it.

@resipsaloquitur
George Knapp on the cover is allready a dead giveaway you better be reading between the lines!

2 Likes

The chatty tone of the Harvard Article is so obviously tailored to appeal to The State’s conception of millenial-as-dupe. I love that it spells out the meaning of ‘walking among us’, but just leaves ‘epistemic humility’ standing there, alone. I can’t tell whether the latter’s an attempt to flex or not, but most millenials will know what it means, surely? Either way, it’s another yawn-fest from the manipulators-in-chief.

1 Like