Biden administration shipping "pallets" of baby formula to border amid

https://www.realmilk.com/raw-milk-baby-formula/

https://www.realmilk.com/recipes-for-whole-foods-baby-formula/

2 Likes

It would be great if she was on public tv to get the word out. Our culture prevents that to cater to a minority.

2 Likes

Patriot Nurse is one of the most conceited women I have ever met & yes, I took her course when she was here.

As for women getting ā€œtoo far from natureā€; tell me when the vast majority of women are given the time to sit down & do nothing but breast feed?! Most women work from the time the wake in the morning until the time they go to sleep at night!

There is little to no rest for women. This is not to say that men donā€™t work hard too, they do.

These are valid points and yet now we are living in an emergency situation, as forces are trying to annihilate us, enslave, starve, and alter our very life force. I think it is ok to teach women the benefits of nursing, methods to produce more milk instead of relying on sources of formula that can be withdrawn on a whim of an insane corporation or political power play.

BTW, I donā€™t care if according to you this nurse is conceited, itā€™s the information she has to share that Is needed about this particular topic.

1 Like

They donā€™t yet recognize this, or, IMO, are not being cooperated with in regard to it. I have heard many a family member tell mothers itā€™s ā€œall in their headā€.

Glad you like Pat Nurse. Sheā€™s a ripoff as far as Iā€™m concerned, so knock yourself out.

@nperpetuity you are so welcomed. I have been following Patriot Nurse for a long time and I really like her.

I used to be in the health field and can relate to her so many stories and tips. Her videos I find very informative and to the point.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Neru, for another option. I love raw milk but it is getting harder and harder to source. I lived near a raw milk dairy for awhile and knew the people who owned and ran it. It took its toll on them jumping through all of the hoops necessary to be licensed. Always got the feeling TPTB would rather they didnā€™t exist.

Are the raw milk dairys heavily regulated where you live?

I wouldnā€™t know what the regulation is but I suspect it is the same as in the States. Making things as difficult as posible so you have to give up. Belgians arenā€™t the best in respecting regulations so I know where to get my raw milk. We are the kind of people that make it up as we go along of sorts and play stupid when getting caught. Bribing works too.

1 Like

A hearty bunch of folks then. :slightly_smiling_face:The dairy I referred to also was behind the scenes until they wanted to expand because their customers base grew.

I realized after opening the links you sent that they were Weston Price affiliated, one can learn a lot from them.

1 Like