Biden Just Signed 'The Declaration of North America.'

2 Likes

I can’t believe these comments, like this one:

" Providing “marginalized communities” with anything means that your money as an American taxpayer is going to be stolen from you and given to them. This is Robin Hood idealism. It doesn’t matter if a thief steals what you have to give to somebody else. It’s still theft.

This writer seems to have forgotten that people in “marginalized communities” also pay taxes.

1 Like

Reading it; is like reading an Orwellian Dudley Do Right government wish list.
Have you ever stepped into a PR quicksand of good intentions?
It’s full of double-speak; all spelling-out another damn road to hell in-the-making.

3 Likes

Here’s another:

“Inclusive jobs” – aka, hire this person or else. Keep in mind that this will apply to everyone. If you own a business or are a member of a congregation, this will make it so that if you don’t hire that person – either because they are unqualified or because you have concerns about their working with your children – then you will go to jail.

This definitely sounds like it would be a problem, but somehow seems unlikely that this would ever happen.

1 Like

Forget banning mRNA( technology) for a minute, this is far more insidious.
Insidious because this DNA will be like malware inside every governing body’s agencies and grow as it goes, including those who may or may not decide to manufacture mRNA vaxxxines.

Only a really good virus will be able to stop this.

1 Like

IOW, you can’t refuse to hire the trans pedophile to work in your kindergarten or day care nursery. That IS happening. They are trying to legalize pedophilia.

I don’t have a kindergarten or day care nursery but I can build prisons to lock up the judges that are trying to do that.

Been hearing about this for a couple of days. Where’s the verification? Is this true? If so, it is huge.