Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don't Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone 2021

9 Likes

7:00 to 8:00 clicks in gives you an idea of what the video entails.
Loved it!

2 Likes

Maybe a bigger threat can surplace this one but in the end it is that dualistic thinking that is so ingrained into our society that has to be adressed. Al I see is a short time solution that isn’t one if society can’t transform it to the real problem and adress it. The “elite” will piggybag easily on that new threat as this made up one.
I honestly don’t see it as a solution!

Ofcourse, Mathias Desmet is vilified as a nutter in the Belgian press.

1 Like

Agreed. I have seen several interviews w/ Mattias Desmet and believe he is spot on with his analysis/diagnosis. In late 2019 I saw a video of highlights from the WEF/Gates Foundation pandemic tabletop exercise and was immediately suspicious. [Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel - YouTube] Then I saw similar real life events unfold. As soon as the fearmongering began I mentally blocked being receptive to anything promoting fear and spent the following months researching and educating myself and staying above the fear. Anyway, here’s an excellent discussion between Prof. Desmet and German attorney Reiner Fuellmich’s Corona Committee folks (in English). Prof Mattias Desmet: Mass Formation and Totalitarian Thinking in This Time of Global Crisis, 30 July 2021

3 Likes

Thank you Margaret for posting that link. I saw the very first video and none after that. It explains a lot for me, thank you.

A friend sent me a copy of the latest Sophia Smallstorm Newsletter article (behind a paywall but I definitely recommend getting her newsletter- CAF reprints many of them on Solari) and it is about the AI that is currently being created in the jabbed population (and in some cases those being infected with some of the results of “chemtrail spraying”. ) It is clearly horrifying to think even without the jab, these monsters are “getting us”. If we don’t do something soon, I am thinking some wild west solutions, we will all be alien to what God intended.

Sophia made reference to this interview. Try not to let your blood pressure get out of hand.

1 Like