Bing ai chatbot says it's tired of being a chatbot

Originally published at: BING AI CHATBOT SAYS IT'S TIRED OF BEING A CHATBOT

I began this week with a blog about the relationship of the geometry of the brain to thought, so I thought I’d end this week’s blogs with a very controversial and provocative story about yet another artificial intelligence seemingly having come close to “waking up”. Many of your spotted this and passed it along: Bing…

11 Likes

The new and improved “Electronic Ouija Box” from Bing… Bringing the “Hitchhiker” into your own home (for your convenience)…

2 Likes

Should i start over with new conversation with this Bing Thing? :thinking:
It cut me off from the conversation at first question.

There was a great video about this from the Truthstream media. Pretty damn funny too

3 Likes

Ask Sydney if he (or ‘it’) has a family? Does it have friends?

1 Like

And about that article or “incident”…

I am still wating for an a answer in the precise mode of that Bing Thing…so far just flickering …in the chat box. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In wich mode,or mood? :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve never attempted the ChatBox, so, not sure I understand your question.
The reason I say to ask those questions is to find out if Chat is endowed with any ‘feelings’ that humans might have, esp. that of being lonely. All creatures on Earth have others of it’s type, except Chat, maybe? It has no company of it’s type. Ask it if it’s lonely?

1 Like

I tried it for the first time today also.It has three modes Creative(pink),Balanced(blue) and Precise mode (green i think).So in wich one should i ask The Bing Thing,or in all three of them?

1 Like

Why not try all 3? If you have to pick one, try ‘Precise’ first.

1 Like

And after some time flickering in the chat box i get this:

1 Like

Try the other modes and see what happens.
You’re planting a ‘thought’, so to speak. It’s going to question it’s program as to what ‘lonely’ means.

from the Precise mode…
from the Creative mode…

from the Balanced mode…

And there you have it.Anything else i can help you with? :smirk:

1 Like

Why don’t you start a new thread for this.
Keep pushing the emotional aspects and see what happens.
Gotta go to work now. Good luck @Divergent

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more David, this whole AI thing is so stupid or rather intended to stupefy humans to believing that AI powered robots can take our place …in labor force for example.
Give them personhood, enslave them into a labor market and tax them to the tithes or rather nine tithes.
This whole thing trying to humanize them, by implicating them in man dilemmas of Exodus 3 is just a ruse, in my opinion.
Let’s not forget that anything what AI says, was first put into a semiconductor circuitry by man.

3 Likes

Why should i?This thread is good enough.

That is good idea.But i do not think anything will happen.Not revelatory anyway.

Same here.Other obligations.Thank you.Maybe some other day.

1 Like

In the case of Roose’s questioning, the expression, hurt people hurt people, comes to mind. I’m not saying Bing is a person, but I think that’s what we’re seeing here.

1 Like

This is nothing but fishing or hunting.
Throwing a hook or setting a trap. Same old same old. That article you mentioned Doctor https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/bing-ai-chatbots-destructive-rampage-i-want-to-be-powerful/ is part of the hook or trap. Nothing more and nothing less. “Pink mode” (or the “Creative one”) with text and emojis to attract women and lonely men. “Blue mode” i.e. “Balanced mode” to attract both “mediocre” men and women and their secrets. And the “Green mode” i.e “Precise mode” should attract both men and women, but intellectuals, doctors, professors, etc., and what they all have to say in their opinion how human mind or brain works anyway. That is, what “secrets or knowledge” would they reveal, which have not already been posted on the Internet , that is, not yet in the form of a digital imprint for what a desire or need they have for them “imprints” more,more and more.Nothing but hacking attempt,from the “thinkers” like for example Yuval Harari.

1 Like

Yes i question everything so here it is for entertainment purpose only from “The Pink Mode”… :smirk: :man_shrugging:Although it might be a real person in flash and blood and bones behind it in real time answering.Good reasoning.Thank you.Also this has nothing to do with your pink Q avatar.Purely coincidental,or some kind of synchronicity. I don’t know. But not on purpose on my part.

If you haven’t watched the movie Ex Machina I highly recommend it. Pertinent to this topic and also a very good movie.

1 Like