Bolsonaro and Vaccines

I was speaking to a Brazilian the other day who said that Bolsonaro didn’t do any mandating or locking down of anything during the pandemic, and opted for the herd-immunity strategy. This I did not know. I also didn’t know he was/is a big Trump fan.

Was everybody else aware of this?

4 Likes

I hadn’t heard of either.

1 Like

Yep. That is why allowing them to fraudulently install Lula was just another crime by these Communists.

10 Likes

As long as cia and ilks like them are in a control of the Dominion voting computers, nothing will ever change anywhere in the world as far as legitimate elections.

2 Likes

I am both in agreement and in prayer that people start realizing they are NOT slaves and that we do not need to comply… with ANY of it.

7 Likes

More than 70 progressive US and Brazilian lawmakers have condemned the collaboration between the ‘Bolsonaro’ family and Trump followers in the US aimed at overturning elections in both countries. Bolsonaro did not receive a ‘vaccination’ for Covid. He appears to be aggressively ‘stirring the pot’ by addressing the United Nations General Assembly in New York next week without being vaccinated, which violates that city’s COVID-19 mandate.

3 Likes

Yep.
His election was also “trumped”.
Can’t have a real leader without new World Order strings.
Why, Bolsonaro even believed in a strong “Nation State”.
The Clinton’s would say, of his nation state views, “How quaint”.

4 Likes

I still maintain that we have been given the idea that we are out here alone. I believe there is a great deal going on around the world that the media is either clueless or intentionally not covering because some of these cretins are being eliminated. It just isn’t always being reported, like Prighozian. Look over here because there is nothing to see there.

4 Likes

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 17.43.50

3 Likes

A Nation State; giving a high five, to disappearing globalists?

2 Likes

If only… probably gonna be the other way around…

1 Like

Nah. We have God on our side.

4 Likes

Yep. At this time, nothing has changed and it’s full steam ahead for the globalists.

Bolsonaro was also advocating for hydroxychloriquin (sp) and the Brazilian press demonized him over it.

6 Likes

And they \re getting crazier, exposing themselves and waking people up. I am pleasantly surprised by the rising number of people who get what is going on.

1 Like

Yeah, but in the end “All will be well, and all manner of things will be well”-(Dame Julian of Norwich)…

2 Likes

@David8pies - There were 30 foxes in a field and 28 chickens; how many didn’t? :blush:

1 Like

Maybe they’ll get up out of bed when all the doors close behind us.

Amerika:
Land of the Cowardly,
Home of the Enslaved.