Book Review: "Food for Freedom"

For anyone interested in the human slavery question that is affecting all of us, I offer a short review about an insightful new book, Food for Freedom, that has just been released by Will Tuttle PhD.

This book makes a case on how animal management and confinement operations closely mirror the systems used to enslave and control humanity, including also ideas of spooking, deceiving, tracking, controlling and culling the herd, which we have seen unfolding with the push for microchipping and contrived wars and global pharmaceutical injection programs.

Over several years, we (as long-time vegans), have noticed a perplexing polarity that has developed between animal freedom advocates and human freedom advocates, almost as if there is some hidden force that hijacks and then tightly binds and manages the narratives coming out of these movements (especially from groups that accept funding by various “Foundations” or “Not for Profit” entities). The two camps seem to (deliberately) exclude, if not completely deprecate, each other, almost as if they’ve been programmed in a binary way: this versus that, thereby losing the essence of the deep complexity of what’s been going on for thousands of years towards this culmination in global human slavery. We’ve heard narratives within animal freedom advocacy groups that seem not to care about human freedom; and conversely, we’ve also heard narratives within human freedom advocacy groups that seem not to care about animal freedom. None of the books that we’ve read about the globalist covid operation over the last couple of years made any mention of the intricately-bound animal slavery question lurking in the background. Dr. Tuttle’s powerful book refreshingly pierces through the controlled (and somewhat deceptive) narratives of different (human vs animal) freedom groups, and focuses on the big picture interconnection of what is going on, and offers insights into how to break ourselves free from the mindset that binds us to these systems.

I have often found books about animal and human slavery themes to be depressing and difficult to read. I don’t feel that way about Dr. Tuttle’s books, as he has a way of conveying his ideas in a way that is compassionate towards everyone; he loves people and recognizes that all of us are trapped and struggling within the same powerful dystopic system created by a group of people whom none of us knows.

His new book inspired me to contemplate two things. One is “The Golden Rule” – not doing to others what I wouldn’t want done to me. And the other gets me thinking about that adage: “As Above, so Below”, and how that can be turned on its head: “As Below, so Above”. What happens to the power of a slavery system when met with peaceful and firm non-cooperation from the ground level? Would slavery even be possible in a world where people learn to love themselves and others (regardless of species) to the extent that they would not be able to cooperate in their own slavery and in the slavery of others?

2 Likes

I’m convinced that’s what happens to nearly every advocacy movement that gains much traction – regardless of what it’s advocating for or against.

2 Likes