BOOOOM! FAUCI RESIGNED! Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D

Normally saying I’ve nothing to hide means yes I do…but depending on the Reset definition of corruption it could be true.

1 Like

" I think there’s a great deal of interest in investigating the origins of the virus. I’m very interested in it, but it depends on elections. Elections have consequences. We’ll have to see what happens in November.”

They may be getting ready to burn Fauci

It is not rumor that he is now making statments about “being able to defend and explain everything he did”. We all know he cannot but that is a good sign - the Covid scammers might all soon be on the run. EXACTLY what we need.

2 Likes

@ColonelZ It would not surprise me to see them burn Fauci, rather than have themselves burned. Someone’s got to take the fire. They (TPTB) will burn anyone they have to burn in order to accomplish what they want. Comparatively speaking, Fauci is small potatoes.

IT IS ANOTHER DISTRACTION!

3 Likes

He should be in jail for crimes against humanity. What about his wife Christine O’Grady Is she not head of the NIH?

3 Likes

He’s no doubt in the hot seat and should have known that going in when told or asked to direct the scam. Was he offered an out to accept the assignment or smart enough to ask for a plausible out that made sense?
He has a family to protect, unless he’s so psycho they don’t matter. He’ll do and say what he’s told. By ratting on those above him puts him in the Epstein suicide category.
He’s an old fart and expendable to the cause.

2 Likes

They can’t burn Fauci without torching “the science”.

Absent of real evidence of malfeasance outside of the context of the man doing his job, it’s never going to happen.

2 Likes

The TPTB never say sorry, apologize or admit they were wrong. That is construed as a weakness.

2 Likes

GrouchyFauci can run, but how well can he ‘hide’? Lotta folks lost family members… ‘jus sayin’

2 Likes
3 Likes

Will he answer for all the lies he was spitting in our faces?

Offcourse not

1 Like

I like that response Kalamona! Good Find!