BOOOOM! FAUCI RESIGNED! Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D

BOOOOM!! FAUCI RESIGNED!!

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

August 22, 2022

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to have led the NIAID, an extraordinary institution, for so many years and through so many scientific and public health challenges. I am very proud of our many accomplishments. I have worked with - and learned from - countless talented and dedicated people in my own laboratory, at NIAID, at NIH and beyond. To them I express my abiding respect and gratitude.

Over the past 38 years as NIAID Director, I have had the enormous privilege of serving under and advising seven Presidents of the United States, beginning with President Ronald Reagan, on newly emerging and re-emerging infectious disease threats including HIV/AIDS, West Nile virus, the anthrax attacks, pandemic influenza, various bird influenza threats, Ebola and Zika, among others, and, of course, most recently the COVID-19 pandemic. I am particularly proud to have served as the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden since the very first day of his administration.

While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring. After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats.

Over the coming months, I will continue to put my full effort, passion and commitment into my current responsibilities, as well as help prepare the Institute for a leadership transition. NIH is served by some of the most talented scientists in the world, and I have no doubt that I am leaving this work in very capable hands.

Thanks to the power of science and investments in research and innovation, the world has been able to fight deadly diseases and help save lives around the globe. I am proud to have been part of this important work and look forward to helping to continue to do so in the future.

My comment: A tenured radical who was THE MAN who oversaw the child destroying autism causing vaccines, and then the Corona vax is stepping down, probably because the next mission will be too much for even him! I did not even read what he said in that statement because heā€™s so low credibility I have no need to see what he spewed on the way out. I kid you not, that was a copy/paste/code error check and nothing more. There are some things that I just canā€™t swallow.

6 Likes

Not that surprising. Revolving tails/doors. One drops out & another picks up.

6 Likes

Just another chunk of chum for the media, nothing changes behind the scenes.

6 Likes

Iā€™m celebrating!! Hooray Iā€™m so happy!!!:clown_face:but I do realize one clown leads to another and so forth. Why this criminal is free from prosecution is completely unacceptable. Oh well, whatā€™s more relevant 12 ET enemies amongst us, all different and competing for ā€œstuffā€ none want friendship with gorillas darn! The only thing that matters is which ET should we fear and in asking that is life here really worth living going forward? Sharing this place with god knows what, who? No Iā€™m thinking every distraction that comes along is in a concerted effort of distraction deflection and confusion, all designed by the Dulles brothers. Tested on other nations, and brought to you by your cia. OR, the sf 49ers roster cuts? I see Dennis Rodman conspiring with our enemies again according to Giza posters. Which are mostly imposters, looking at comments. NSA and trolls, should at least have an interesting defendable position. Right? Jimmy G? Cut
Brock Purdy? Practice squad, but a team steals him, and RB? Mason in, Sermon out.
The OL is really bad and the poor QB is gonna be singin ā€œIsraelitesā€ from 1968 by Dekker lol lol ah how great to have been alive to watch episode one of the little rascalsā€¦.then came the fidgets

I was blind but now I see.

2 Likes
7 Likes

u gave me a smile. heartfelt thanx.

1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™d like to be able to disregard this.
But.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck?
Itā€™s that deadly quack: Fauci.
Heā€™s no doctor.
His actions speak toward a creature, who despises life in any living form;
especially, a natural loving life.
Heā€™s an abnormal creature.
Perhaps he was spawned in a lab from the black lagoon.

And frankly, the above version is far too polite.

1 Like

i mean this guy is a real piece of work.

ā€œWhile I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring.ā€

he is 82 and still ready and keen to kill. how fascinating prospects! every day a wonder! this guy really amazes me, a real national treasure!

1 Like

How sweet, his passion knows no boundaries and he will continue his reign of terror on humanity.

1 Like

@ColonelZ GOP = Gone Out Phishing

Wow GOP going to probe him? I wonder if they will use their index finger instead of their pinky. Sorry but I donā€™t rely on GOP much. I guess I kinda got heart broken before and I donā€™t want to set myself up for disappointment :relieved:

the guy is unbelievable. i saw some of his performances, slipping, slimying, ā€˜authoritizingā€™. u would have to invent this guy.
u know what? iā€™d like to see his wife. behind every great man there is a woman as we know. what kind of snake groomes this viper. oh i found her!

ā€œshe earned a BS in nursing and biologyā€
ā€˜BSā€™ hehehe. :wink: these satans somehow always give a good laugh too.

Canā€™t wait to see who replaces him.
Should be a hoot.

Bioethicist? Ethics in biology and a philosophy degree too? She married Fauci? And produced three more little monsters like him?
Oh boy weā€™re in trouble stillā€¦

2 Likes

Is this the same Antony Fauci who was employed for 4 years by Donald Trump, who stood beside or behind each other dozens of times in White House public addresses and press conferences, singing from the same hymn sheet about vaccines etc?

If you think one of these men is the devil incarnate, but have a considerably more positive view of the other, I respectfully ask how you make those ends meet.

3 Likes

Those ends donā€™t meet, IMO.

1 Like

O.K., did any one of you take a good HARD look at ā€œM.le Fauciā€? He KILLED miliins od people, and his policies are still doing so
Is the necessary requisite response, or even reaction, so difficultā€½?

Heā€™s probably going into hidingā€¦in a lab somewhere. Out of sight out of mind? 100% psychopath by any definition. But will he be protected? Not if the right person needs a
scapešŸ.