Bridge Collapse

2 Likes

JOURNALIST LARA LOGAN THINKS IT IS SABOTAGE

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1772675651599770093?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1772675651599770093|twgr^82579f205a6d2529e41d90fd55085b73719f69b7|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2024%2F03%2Fwas-it-accident-lara-logan-intel-sources-claim%2F

5 Likes

If you believe this was an accident I have a bridge to sell you.

4 Likes

@knej6776 Lara Logan put together an excellent X on this. Thank you for posting it.

How interesting is that repair time? Up to 6 years; gee, that’s 2030 and I’ll bet the entire inlet is revamped as a mid-latitude SmartPort. Wonder how many migrants will be put to work clearing all the debris, etc.? Oh yeah, their courts dates are scheduled in approx. 2030 too. Meanwhile, on the West Coast, San Francisco is hurriedly being shuttered. (Newsome will make sure of it.) They already have Long Beach further south; add SF further north and within 2 degrees of Baltimores latitude. This just keeps getting better. Little business to the east and much more to the west (Ch-eye-na).

Wonder what Great Lakes areas are chosen for accidents? Then there’s the inevitable Gulf Coast port(s). So many to choose from. Oh, why not just take as many as we want!

The basic land routes are already in place but the porting must be worked first in order to move large amounts of goods.

Welcome to The North American Belt and Road Initiative!

4 Likes

Has anybody seen this post going around?

2 Likes

@yyyyythats6ys I have not seen the post you show but all listings say the ship belongs to Grace Ocean Pte Ltd out of Singapore. Ms. Chao’s name does not appear anywhere in any filings that I can find.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Conspiracy? Coincidence? or incompetence?

3 Likes

Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

I will have a blog about my thoughts about this next week…this week and weekend my schedule is justg slammed.

3 Likes

The Mason-Dixon line come up in a conversation about the bridge attack and its possible consequences.

Map-Mason-and-Dixon-Line-boundary-detail(3)

1 Like

… 6 years? … and the Password is D-E-M-O-L-I-T-I-O-N.

1 Like

The password is N-A-B-R-I. Be there by 2030, as expected.

This is interesting… Keys Bridges Waters Soul.169 911. 322 Abraham Accords. Key to USA.10/7.Red Heifers. Israel. Damascus