Bridge Collapse

I’m reminded of the Navy/Merchant ship collision from a few years ago where the Navy ships navigation system was apparently disabled.

7 Likes

Now that I’ve had time to think about it…
The naval ship collision story I mentioned reported an old Russian military plane seen buzzing the ship prior to it losing its navigational systems leading to speculation that the Russians may have been demonstrating some technology. Fast forward to the horrible attacks in Russia a few days ago and the presumption that the US/UK/NATO was behind it, could this be retaliation ? Ships generally don’t nose directly into bridges.

2 Likes

My first thought on the bridge was: Have the Chinese and /or NWO found a new technique to speed up the collapse of civilization?

My second thought: America is culturally incapable of sustaining the advancements of its prior history. Watching NYC take 10 years to figure out a plan to replace the Twin Towers, and the scurrying of rats to cash in on it, suggests that replacing this bridge will cost 50x more than what it took to build it in the first place. How many layers of corruption does it take to finance a public work? Can we even do it?

The USA now spends all its money on importing culturally incompatible Invaders, supporting our “greatest ally” in the Middle East, and waging war on other civilizations to share in our rapid decline. Build something? Ha!

Forgive the pessimism, but I cannot see that container ship take down this bridge and not think it’s part of the plan …

5 Likes

Analysts are saying this will have a significant impact on commerce on the east coast.

4 Likes

Here’s a link that shows the ship hitting the pylon heading right for it.

https://x.com/PENELOPENICIA/status/1772530979980063202?s=20

4 Likes

Isn’t this a drawbridge that allows ships to pass back and forth? What happened? I think Dr Farrell had posted an article from early March about mysterious drones swarming Langley AFB for Weeks.

Yep, asymmetrical warfare technology maybe ?
A way to disable a ships controls ?
That ship was floundering, or maybe it was steered ?

1 Like

Live stream on YT.

USSA infrastructure; including stupidication of population, is producing product.
This will increase GDP, along with another USSA product: destroying health of its population.

1 Like

This is interesting.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/william-j-delbagno-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-baltimore-field-office/layout_view

The company that owns the ship is actually Japanese with a business model dating back to 1868 and rebranded during the Japanese occupation after WWII.

He seems certainly qualified and in a position to guide any inquiry into the bridge mishap, pro and con.

This may have similarity to the USS Fitzgerald collision with a container ship in Japan. The first footage of the ship trajectory seem to be a normal course through the channel, then it changes course and makes a B-line directly toward the bridge pillar. Notice the black smoke coming out the stack…indication the diesel engine was getting all the fuel it could possibly use and then some…i.e. it was under full power. This is no accident. Russky navigation system hack as retaliation for Ukraine/Moscow events as Dr Farrell has predicted?

4 Likes

Exactly where my mind went.

1 Like

I wonder how many at the helm and or tug boats were vaccinated… and there is this too:

4 Likes

I assume it was a harbor pilot at the helm.
Those guys know their waterway like the back of their hands.

2 Likes

And this… Japan BANS all COVID mRNA Shots - Excess “Sudden” Deaths!

4 Likes

The Francis Scott Key Bridge has fallen… No symbolism to see here folks keep on movin… Reminds me of “London Bridge Has Fallen”, the plan of action for when the Queen died.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Actual video of collision from Port of Baltimore.
Okay, off to the other blogs now. Have a good evening All.

3 Likes