Can't we just have a different Liar this time?

3 Likes

Something is definitely brewing in that department. Recent statements by Ted Cruz of abolishing income tax, now Trump no tax on tips and payroll are part of a greater plan. Saving middle class or preparing for basic income and cbdc, well will see.

2 Likes

I have a lovely exotic tropical island in Kansas I’d like to sell you.

2 Likes

Synthesizing things I’ve heard several places lately; the payroll tax was largely necessary to pay the government debt. The trial run Crowdstrike computer meltdown could have been an exercise / how they intend to crash the financial system (great reset) and ‘too hard to recover the computers…let’s just start over’ introduce a digital currency system (although I hear DJT likes Bitcoin and will address a conference on that later this week).

So, for a time until debt rises, they might be able to wipe away all the debt and have no income tax while the economy re-builds. Truth is if they crash the financial system, there will be no income on which they could levy tax for quite a while. So no great loss to TPTB.

Highly speculative I know…just thoughts.

2 Likes

Have heard, incoming taxes in this country are not enough to even pay the interest on the national debt. If the national debt is secured by tangible assets, (i.e.: land and natural resources, labs in The U) then what happens:

Foreclosure by the debtors? (i.e.: Royal families)
Nationalization by the original owners? (i.e.: Native Americans, Royal families)
A divine mandated jubilee? (debt is forgiven and assests go back to the original land/assets holders)

2 Likes

Sure you can, on both sides of the fence!

1 Like

Oh heck yeah, you bet. I’ve been reading about poor puppy Vance.
People buy into the cult of personality at the drop of a hanky.

1 Like

They all do it.

… I’ll trade you a bridge in New York and one in San Francisco for your Kansas Island. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nah. I’m a farming type, so need to keep the land.
Love to swim, but not in those waters.
Try again…

1 Like