Cat Among the Pigeons?

I’ll start with the usual caveat folks…I haven’t verified that the Russians actually have come out publicly and made such a huge public accusation against ‘agencies’ in the West - especially the US - re the intentional planning and roll out of everything ‘covid’. But assuming that this IS actually true, my take upon coming across this article/video is that things are going to get very hot indeed! If a 2000 page report has in fact been handed to the UN, it’s a bit like the proverbial toothpaste not being able to be put back in the tube…it is now very, very public…it’s ‘out there’. And for those who do follow good old Clif High, he has recently suggested that there will be some big events around the middle of this month that would really ramp up the opposition to all the insidious plans and activities of the ‘global elite’, a revelation of some sort is what I think he said. (Clif is an interesting guy IMO…he freely admits he is schizophrenic, and he certainly does have an interesting worldview; that said, his ‘predictive linguistic’ program has proven at least somewhat accurate, so I won’t dismiss his ideas at all). But for Russia to come out with this so publicly and so globally is very interesting. Timing is everything, and with all that is happening now in the Ukraine (one humongous tragedy IMO), in many ‘colonially impoverished’ African nations, the success of the recent BRICS gathering in Sth Africa, together with ‘suggestions’ that Biden Jo is planning a covid lockdown rerun, this one just feels huge to me. Who knows what it might precipitate? Chaos, World War? Justice of some kind? It feels to me that there are just so many things coming to a head, and I confess to feeling both terrified and exhilarated at the same time. Having just ordered Joseph’s latest book, I just hope it gets here before the proverbial SHTF!

5 Likes

Is Russia that different when it comes to the global agenda?!

Seems that nefarious agenda is worldwide, but capitalizing on right / wrong - good / bad - light / darknes etc is always a good thing to do.

2 Likes

An Inconvenient Reality: Probably Alexandra

This video chronicles the ancient occult philosophy “from dark to light”, the ‘powers that be’ who implement it, and how it directly affects reality today.

Can’t find the report

Yes Bahri, and I can’t confirm it either. I did start with a caveat, and maybe I should have waited before posting. Overly enthusiastic as to the possibilities perhaps? hahaha

1 Like