Catherine Austin Fitts interview with Dr. Joseph Mercola

The Only Choice Left Slavery or Freedom
https://tube.solari.com/the-only-choice-left-slavery-or-freedom-interview-with-catherine-austin-fitts/

9 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I would have missed this interview, and Catherine Austin Fitts states what is at stake in such a clear way.

Margaret - you always find the best stuff. I have not had time to listen yet but I have one anecdotal observation - so many of my friends and relatives got the shot(s), so far no one wants the booster. This could mean that the ‘goal’ of being 'fully vaxxed ’ meaning ongoing boosters, has an uphill challenge for acceptance AND if the vax immunity wears off, then after a while perhaps people will say - what’s the point of the passport.

on the other hand I will not naively underestimate the threat.

1 Like

Thanks aurajenn … it’s a horrible mess and the terms keep changing, such that the definition of being ‘fully vaxxed’ is not until 14 days after the 2nd jab … so any deaths during that time are considered as ‘non-vaccinated’ cases (helps push up the ‘cases’ infection stats). Even ‘fully vaccinated’ are still getting sick (and dying).
Here’s an important article by Dr. Mercola:
Shocking: Underhanded CDC reporting methods now list vaccinated deaths as “unvaccinated”