Here is another interview with Katherine from YouTube.
I would note for the record that the host, Daniella Cambone, is one of my favorite interviewers in the financial markets space. Now, Daniella’s current employer, ITM, is a commodity-based market commentator (think "Gold, Goats and Guns) that is /very/ in tune and resonates with the message of truth Katherine is proselytizing.
BUT Daniella had a long and fruitful career PRIOR to ITM wherein she was hosting very very “normie” focused issue and topics. If viewers of previous channels have followed Daniella over to ITM, then it’s likely the message they’re hearing from this interview is a huge REALITY CHECK.
I guess what I’m saying, in a much more succinct manner, is that it’s becoming increasingly difficult for “normies” to hide from reality, as powerful interviews like this are becoming much more commonly accessible via YouTube, and the idea of the “digital reset” is getting rammed down the “normies” throats.
But will this trend of forced awakening reach critical mass with enough time before the reset materializes…