CERN Just Revealed They're Starting The Large Hadron Collider Back Up During The Next Solar Eclipse

1 Like

Interesting. Assuming that the eclipse is actually an electromagnetic event, I wonder what they think they will accomplish?

1 Like

Good point , ive just remembered that i was tracking its path to see if it came across the UK which it doesn’t or neither Europe , its curve is at the Spanish / French border in its normal state , so i would be curious to CERN relay stations on its Totality Path ,surely they have instruments on the Moon also …

Here are a few other oddities listed by Greg Reese in the most recent Reese Report

NASA is notorious for performing Masonic rituals based on the Egyptian Mystery Schools. Apollo being the same character as Horus. Sirius representing Isis. And Atlantis being the new golden age they hope to restore. And during the eclipse on April 8th, NASA will fire three rockets named after Apep, the Egyptian serpent god whose goal was to devour Ra, the sun. And when the sun re-emerges after three minutes of darkness, it will be likened to the rebirth of Horus. Their new King of the golden age.

And Israel, who is in the midst of committing Genocide, is preparing to sacrifice a Red heifer. A ritual sacrifice to prepare them for taking back the Temple Mount. Once they forcibly take the Temple Mount away from billions of Muslims worldwide, it will predictably thrust the world into the peak of chaos that these secret societies have been designing for centuries. And their plan is to bring order out of this chaos with their divine King to rule over the world.

3 Likes