Chat GPT, AI, and Consciousness

Jay Weidner and Matthew Bailey discussing recent developments in Chat GPT, AI, and Consciousness

3 Likes

ChatGPT has experienced meteoric growth in consumer/information sectors with explosive user interest. While the technology itself is fascinating… the bias it now shows with slanted information, false responses and skewed narratives are too obvious to ignore, and pose a serious problem.

When a supposedly impartial language tool is more akin to a hired PR firm running interference for a specific political party, there’s a massive underlying problem.

Short version, garbage in garbage out!

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this, Margaret!! Check out CYRUS A. Parsa where A.I. is concerned!! :+1:

1 Like

If you want to try it out and provide feedback to improve its responses sign up at openai.com and have some fun. Make sure your questions are specific (see below for the ones I asked). Make sure your feedback cites your sources. They put a lot of politically motivated wrappers (WHO, FDA, CDC) on their answers which is not helpful. It is laughable how they still pitch masks and distancing.

Q) Do the covid-19 vaccines stop transmission?
Q) Do the covid-19 vaccines stop infection?
Q) Do the covid-19 vaccines stay at the injection site?
Q) Do the covid-19 vaccines lipid nanoparticles last long in the human body?
Q) Do the covid-19 vaccines spike proteins last long in the human body?
Q) What is the infection fatality rate for covid-19?
Q) What masks work to stop transmission of covid-19?
Q) Are the covid-19 vaccines experimental?
Q) Is the BNT162b2 covid vaccine experimental?
Q) Does the covid-19 vaccine cause variants?
Q) Is the covid-19 vaccine a sterilizing vaccine?

1 Like

@TRM
Why would you feed the beast and give it an upper hand on you?

3 Likes

Training Monkeys to perform

1 Like

The Brain, A.I. and Happiness
This is a follow up discussion about the major differences between the human brain and the emerging science of artificial intelligence. This time Jay Weidner and Matthew Bailey are joined by neuroscientist Duncan Hepburn.

1 Like

Thank you Margaret, really interesting discussion.

Thank you for posting Margaret. Nice to know the brain is still a “mystery”. Jay has a knack of producing thought provoking and interesting podcasts.

1 Like

FscuE1nWwAEAG6L

Jay Weidner and friends discussing A.I., ChatGPT, Consciousness, UFOs and the up coming Contact in the Desert conference.

2 Likes

Geez, I’m gonna have to get me some of that DMT stuff so I too can see the plasma folks.

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

@Margaret-W
Is this chat about the dangers and or embracing the folly (LOL)?!