China finds Plasma Bubble over Giza Pyramid

6 Likes

After read Dr. Farrell’s Demon/Plasma book; this has me speculating - all kinds of things.
Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

Your welcome maybe you could passit onto Joseph i sent an email to him but not sure when he sees it i know he would be interestd too

2 Likes

First disruption of avionics over Giza, now plasma bubbles…HMMMMMM.

Lots of hype on-line about this new Chinese radar. It’s likely more propaganda than truth. The US and USSR developed over the horizon backscatter radars 40 years ago and abandoned them. Satellite observation improved, and provides data less corrupted by the ambiguities of bouncing radio frequency energy off the ionosphere. It’s 5k miles from Hainan to Giza, which means at least two bounces required (due to earth geometry and radio reflection “skip” angles). It probably provides sketchy data as neither the ground nor the ionosphere are perfect mirrors to the radio frequency energy.

But it IS true that RF energy interacts with and can change plasma in the ionosphere. That’s what HAARP systems do. The question is how much energy can the Hainan system deliver to a ‘target’ bouncing off the ionosphere twice and hitting the ground twice? And how corrupted is the data they get back?