China Transition to Wartime Readiness, Locking Down End November? Attacks Against Non-NATO Countries Coming? 3rd Front for U.S. Planned?

Jennifer Zeng has a history of deciphering CCP propaganda and coming actions that seem, ‘uncanny’. While I disagree with KLW (owner of the YT channel) on a number of issues, he’s been accurate long-term and I always keep what he says in mind.

The rejection of BRI by The Philippines tipped me off that something more might be happening. First thing today, this popped up, Voila! Hmm.

This is the man The US had coordinate the search for survivors at Pentagon the very night of 911 and whose channel I watched the Russian troop buildup along The Ukrainian east side for months, before anyone one else had it. He knows the abilities of US military and that of others. Disclaimer: I am NOT a paying member of KLW. No need to sign-up for anything. Wouldn’t help me anyway.

The channel replays the broadcasts at least twice. I would scroll in 1:15:35 to the 3rd replay, beginning 10/24/23 broadcast (date at lower left, light blue dress) and watch from there for less interruptions, through 11/7/23 date (to end of video). Take it for what you will but its got my attention.

Better on Rumble. From the beginning.

2 Likes

Could provide some insight into the situation, IDK, will see.

We’ll never get the truth about what they really discuss…
The fact that Yellen is involved tells me China is shedding US Treasuries.

WTG! I dont know my way around here yet​:face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

1 Like

@Mud Dr. Farrell on Dark Journalist tonight.

1 Like

@Mud
I do believe Jennifer Zengs’ report has some real merit and as LW said, it’s months away, not years.

Here we have all the Arab leaders, who it appears might gather in one place, making it easy for IDF to swat them all at once. I think everyone senses that IDF is not going to stop short of Gazas’ complete destruction, regardless of who complains, including The US. I’ve no doubt IDF (and others) will use nukes and whatever else it will take to secure all those lands and the transport route to The Med.

China, ready and waiting for US to concentrate efforts on ME and a perfect opportunity to run its’ forces through Pacific Rim and US border (along with other infiltrators). I don’t know how much Chinas navy can really accomplish but think they’ll give it a try. See the representative with phony sympathy for Palestinians. Not sure how anyone can believe this guy…

1 Like

Peter Zehin has been saying this for a long time, China has substantial and endless problems so war becomes a necessary action for Xi, for a number of reasons: it distracts from the huge economic and social problems at home; it mobilises the workforce, improves national morale but from a very depressing aspect it gives Xi the opportunity to depopulate his huge, swelling population.
And the opportunity to release a virus which can be blamed on a foreign power, now where and when did that happen recently?

2 Likes

While I agree with Zehin on this issue, the question is, can China pull it off? I have serious doubts, as they only a couple of months ago got caught in their own trap.

This is a problem the Globalists are having currently. They want to depopulate the planet but all their actions: endless wars, viruses, terrorist cells through mass migration everywhere are not working. Consistently they are missing the mark. It’s such a pity they are so destructive. I just fear what lengths they will go to go get their great reset as there is no going back to what pre Covid, 2008 or 9/11, don’t think so. What about those ghost cities in China?

2 Likes

Check out these documents he posts👀

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s scary. We need to make sure The 2nd remains intact and I hate that it will likely come to that. Lots of prayer needed. (I know, Lee does not care about prayer, nor, faith but I DO!)

1 Like

Well Our Lady of Fatima warned us. The Aurora Borealis been awful red in Russia and Ukraine (a little low) lately. Before ww2 Cuba saw the northern lights. :woman_shrugging:t3: Countries, leaders, people, Catholic Hierarchy isnt Catholic, the world is a mess.

October 7, 1571 Battle of Leponto👀
October 7, 2023 current battle.

Suggest Fast. Penance. Gratefulness. Prayer.

“The decades of the rosary are like the belt of a machine gun: every bead a shot, every affection of the soul is as an explosion of faith that frightens off satan, and Mary once more crushes his head.” -Dolindo Ruotolo

The recent X post I found of Polish men in the military praying is gone, but this will do. :point_down:

1 Like

Thanks @Mud
I am not Catholic but I do understand.
I think the Oct. 6/7th date lines up better with the start of Yom Kipper War in 1973.

2 Likes

Dont have to be catholic, just all hands on deck repent and pray is my point in this secular world. I saw a few years ago Iran set Esther’s Tomb on fire and tried again a couple months ago. Purim. Cant find a straight answer on it. smh

1 Like

Agree re: repent and pray.
I did not know that about Esther’s tomb.

1 Like

Why invade a country when you can just buy its institutions, turn its women against its men, make trans of its children, sell the wealth, generated by its labour to foreign investors, then introduce a foreign army as “refugees” and “diversity” to finish it off? -unknown?

Same commie blueprint that is quite effective.

1 Like

Someone is going to feel the pain…

1 Like

“Their security comes first…” - Richard Nixon

Yellen right next to Biden.
Why is Kerry there? (Because Obummer can’t be there?)