Chinese 'Five Tones' Healing Music

According to TCM, the “five tones” in music, jiao (mi), zheng (sol), gong (do), shang (re), and yu (la), correspond to the “five internal organs” of human beings: liver, heart, spleen, lung, and kidney. Listening to the right music can soothe the nerves and benefit the corresponding organs.

The “five tones” in music, jiao, zheng, gong, shang, and yu, correspond to the “five internal organs”: liver, heart, spleen, lungs, and kidneys.

• Listening to the jiao tune can soothe the spirit
  • Listening to the zheng tune can penetrate the heart, make people happy, and relieve sadness
  • Listening to the gong tune can improve the digestive function of the spleen and stomach
  • Listening to the shang tune can improve cold resistance, reducing your chance of catching a cold
  • Listening to the yu tune can enter the kidneys and enhance vitality
8 Likes

Thanks very much, sunnyboy, TCM really resonates with me. I’ve been on the receiving end of some excellent acupuncture and other modalities with many amazing results.

3 Likes

Letting my dog listen to this right now in the hope that it will help make him feel better. He doesn’t have many more days left on this beautiful planet. Just tried to jump on the bed and couldn’t do it so we are back on the living room couch. I feel the beautiful music, hope he does too!

4 Likes

We’re really sorry to hear about your dear dog, Sandygirl. We feel for you, as you spend some paleative time with your dear friend. We shall send a prayer to your little friend, and to you and your family as well.

Thank you! My big beautiful Leo Lion is gone, just a few minutes ago. The vet came out and put him to sleep. Thank you.

1 Like

Sandygirl, we’re so very sorry to hear this, even though this is what you were expecting. We both feel for your loss, and know what a special place the beautiful animals have in our lives, and how painful when they depart this earth. They are so very loving, faithful, innocent, intelligent, and authentic. They are our teachers, in many ways. We know you’ll be reflecting upon your time with Leo Lion with gratitude for his presence in your life. Our heartfelt thoughts are with you during this painful time of grieving. (christine & john)

1 Like

So sorry Sandygirl :pensive:. I’ve experienced the same and it truly is a sad time. Thinking of you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kindness. It’s very hard indeed. 24 hours ago he was still here with me and with me for 10 1/2 years. I know my heart will heal in time. All dogs go to heaven.

1 Like

Thank you Sal2lee - our animals are our best friends, so kind, loving and always there for us.

1 Like

@Sandygirl you are so right about their unconditional love for us. It seems so surreal when they’re gone. Thinking about you knowing what you’re going through.

2 Likes