Climate Engineering Real Cause of Coming Food Shortage – Dane Wigington

One of Greg’s better interviews. Dane Wiggington lays out how we got to the current food crisis and how quickly we could see a total collapse soon. Dane is very clear that this is a depopulation agenda.

1 Like

While I’ve had my doubts about Wigington in the past, he seems to rattle off lots of info & my brother lives in San Fran, so, I get confirmation. One thing I certainly agree with is they’re going to try & starve us all but, like Wigington, I wonder why the hell they chose to do it this way? “They” have to live on this planet too, when all is done, or do they? There’s the old theory that they will escape the planet until it heals, then, return. As usual with humans, plans go awry. Wait until this one bombs & they can’t get out.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard of him before a post Marcia put up in February. I have to take all info with a grain, sometimes a block of salt, but he seems to know his field. And I agree, it seems questionable that those behind all of this would want a planet worth living on, but maybe the hellish nightmare is what is wanted.

It’s a battle sometimes to keep a clear perspective with the firehose directed at us full blast, 24/7.

1 Like

Yeah, I wade through it as well. I have noticed the disappearance of wildlife, but, people are encroaching the area, therefore, no way to determine cause. The fires have been excessive pretty much everywhere. As for ice melt, Adapt 2030 says “No”, Wigington says “Yes”. I say IDK, but still think it’s a scam of sorts.

Dave of adapt 2030 is one of my favorites on climate. I think Wigington may have mentioned that he thinks TPTB are realizing they may have pushed too far too fast with the weather mods, and are trying to counter the effects by now partially reversing them at the poles. Think about the plan to drill in Greenland ostensibly for rare earth metals, (who knows the real reason),the hullabaloo of the sudden rise in temps at the poles and an effort that you said to keep things cold for whom or whatever. Best laid plans of mice and men.

Maybe it is as many here think, that this is another no holds barred phase of the war that has been raging in the cosmos for untold millenia.

2 Likes

Was also going to point out that the water levels in the West are down so far, it’s sheer desperation; but is that because of weather, or some man-made interference that keeps reservoirs from filling? IDK.

1 Like