Contact restored with NASA’s Voyager 1 space probe

3 Likes

After reading the article it too seemed full of gibberish.

1 Like

And the timing seems interesting too.
Is Vger about to receive a message from entitie(s) unknown?

2 Likes

Voyager 1 launched 1977, now 15 billion miles away.
Am I the only one here who has a problem with these claims and the energy requirements to make it actually happen?
and not just the claim of two way radio communication, lets just assume, that all the conditions are beyond perfect, clear line of sight, right size of antenna and exact knowledge of the
location of Voyager 1 to allow for focused directed transmission.
1977 - 2024 = 47 years on power created from an exothermic reaction, constant consumption of an onboard fuel supply, nothing is being collected on the way.
I guess everything becomes plausible if you throw words like Plutonium-238 dioxide around,
“its nuclear powered, it runs forever” :rofl::rofl::rofl:
also, a manmade device with many mechanical, electrical and chemical components, running for 47 years without maintenance.

3 Likes

I would hazard a guess that the perception we have concerning our “reality” has been managed for centuries, so who knows what the Base Reality is or what our place within it is??? :crazy_face: Since we know that most of what we have been taught from birth has been lies, how do we know what to believe of what “they” are telling us?!

1 Like

I dare to say that, EVERYTHING we have been taught is a lie. That is a big pill to swallow for most people.
just take for example the air we breath, the water we drink and the sunlight we bask in. We know absolutely nothing about it and what it does to and for us.
I studied nutrition science in Germany and the first thing I realized during my studies, is that the food we consume is not even nearly enough to grow and maintain our bodies.
I think light, water and air are the most abundant and essential nutrients in our diet.

2 Likes