Corona Commission guest says NY Fed contols Russia's money, Russia is a colony

This guest can be found speaking during this week’s Corona Commission at 2 hours, 53 minutes on the link here: Session 78 - New Paths out of Trauma
There is a lead up which specifically concerns Putin and Russia which begins at 3 hours, 21 minutes. If you want to go straight to the information concerning the banking situation with the NY Federal Reserve, IMF and WB begin at 3 hours and 26 minutes.

I feel the entire talk is of great value but wanted to give specific times to the financial information. IMO, this significant information may redefine how we think of Russian/US/World relations. I would love to hear what others have to say!

Thank you, Jill

2 Likes

Speaking of Russia, more “fireballs”: this one looks like a huge artillery strike…

1 Like

No validity in the original posted vid that could link the NY Feds controlling Russia’s money. Sorry that’s reaching too far to make that assertion. Now, if a person wanted to ‘see’ something significant with regard to Russia, why not consider the meeting between Putin and Trump that took place in Finland? The US Spy Agencies went into ‘meltdown mode’ simply based on a few minutes of private conversation where the US spies were excluded. Brennan said it was treason, basically called Trump a traitor, and that led to the 2 impeachments in the House of Representatives, but failed to convict Trump in the Senate. Now, there is certainly something afoot, and it appears to be a Revolt between the upper classes of the very wealthy.

Also, thanks Dana for posting the vid of ‘something’ hitting that building. Hard to know what exactly ‘hit’ the building. Space ‘debris’ perhaps? Where’s the video of that asteroid that was shot-down as it came into Russia airspace several years ago? I need to make a ‘copy’ of that one!

2 Likes

Look up Chelyabinsk.

1 Like