Corporate Nazi Gladys Berejiklian of NSW Resigns

5 Likes

ā€œBreach of public trustā€ā€¦ sounds more neutral than ā€œexploitation of the vulnerableā€ā€¦

4 Likes

Problem is- will the next Nazi be WORSE?

4 Likes

Governor of NY becomes focus of criticism for his handling of scamdemic, then suddenly ā€œbad behaviorā€ stories come out of the woodwork, supposedly forcing him out of office. Same story now in NSW. Geezā€¦ itā€™s almost as if the same person were writing the two stories.

4 Likes

UK Column News today opens with guest host Patrick Henningsen and reports surrounding her investigation, resignation, and history as paid pusher for AstraZeneca/Pfizer. I bet she will have a comfy, well-paid relationship with either in the endā€¦ News continues with excellent updates for UK and Canada. https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-1st-october-2021

4 Likes

I welcome the fall of any tyrant. Now let us see Diktator Dan Andrews fall on his own sword and resign.

In the case of Berejiklian I had wondered if her likeness to a ā€œwicked witchā€ would be the real reason for her downfall. Bad optics.

4 Likes

Yes, We can clearly see she has acted with the highest forms of love and integrity for the community to paraphrase her departing statements. Iā€™m quite sure the community shall truly cherish her loving guidance, conduct and 6 foot embrace for them and her lover. :unamused: As for the Independent Commission in Australia? Really? :thinking:

1 Like

Hereā€™s one for you, the favourite to be Premier, Treasurer Dominic Perrottet, is a Catholic and member ofā€¦Opus Deiā€¦

2 Likes

many streams are on the surface
gigantic rivers flow below
rumors of underground operations

1 Like

We shall see. This new premier Dominic Perrottet is centre right leaning and has publicly said he doesnā€™t support vaccine mandates and the second lockdown. Too early to tell.

Barilaro announces resignation: https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/politics/nsw-deputy-premier-john-barilaro-says-he-will-resign-his-position-and-will-leave-parliament/news-story/79dc05a3ebceae2f4e2909547bbc8c30

Looks like the cabal is crumblingā€¦ their masters mustnā€™t be happy

1 Like

the mask is slipping worldwide

2 Likes