COVID- Phase Infinity

This is a well put together summary of the current COVID situation. thoughts? Thanks Elana! We knew the TRUTH would come out BUT THIS IS WORSE!

6 Likes

This is a great video!
This African leader is quite savvy, as many African leaders have been of late.
[thinking of the late Tanzania President Magufuli who said that the test were found to be faulty after goat, sheep, and pawpaw were tested positive for the magic virus/he was subsequently murdered/IMO]

3 Likes

Ive filed my own FOIA request here in Norway to “Folkehelseinstituttet” which is the National institute for health here , set up with a million dollars from the Rockefeller foundation back in 1929. Headed by Camila Stoltenberg , sister of NATO Jens.

What I asked for in short was a purified culture of sarscov2 in the same vein as Christine Massey and others around the world has filed to a hundred plus organizations around the world. What I got back was that “we cannot find any record of this” meaning they dont have a purified culture of sarscov2. Nobody does , anywhere. 150+ requests have been answered in the same way , “no record exists”.

When this madness began I did think there was such a thing as viruses , now Im not so sure.

3 Likes

Ummm. Interesting wokipedia stuff.
Studied at all the right “left” institutions.
Even had Oslo Waldorf School. Smart gal

Do they have sufficient facilities to house such a request? Do viruses have to be stored in a special environment in order to be considered a purified culture? This makes me want to go back about 20 yrs ago and listen to Art Bell on "Coast to Coast AM " where he was discussing the viral trade and raids on microbiologists. Many microbiologists were being assassinated in a sort of power play back then.