Covid vacs are now part of the flu vacs

It is going to get much worse as far as pandemic folks much worse.
Mandatory reading below Simple nonscientific language, you can do it!

The FDA’s “Future Framework” for Covid Vaccines Is a Reckless Plan ⋆ Brownstone Institute

4 Likes

Self spreading vax’s are already available no need for consent. With this in mind, why follow bs fear mongering when huge ones are there to contemplate.
Nobody loves a seaman, they just tolerate them for the stories, and lore. The happiest day in the life of my grandfather was the day he set out to sea, until it was the day he quit the sea. I totally understand that. The day you get that new boat, being surpassed in joy by the day you unload it to someone else’s burden! Lol totally get it!! I rarely get flu shots almost never, I rarely get the flu, almost never and the two being totally unrelated…I’m not certain I’ve been helped ever by a vax in my life yet I’ve had like a million right? Jesus another questionable death defying parenting practice from the silent generation lol who were raised by the great generation!! Good god

Only if you succumb to their balderdash. This is an extremely informative discussion with Dr. Lee Merritt who is an internist, and served in the Navy as a physician for 9 years. Here is her website: The Medical Rebel

This is the discussion: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=121849

2 Likes

Just as the experts fails upwards; now, so do their products - fail upwards.
The worst; raise straight to the top.
The worst doctors; giving the worst shots; is the 20th-Worst century’s way - of doing healthcare.

If this “Future Framework” is approved, all future Covid-19 shots — regardless of the formulation — will automatically be deemed “safe and effective” without additional clinical trials, because they are considered “biologically similar” to existing shots.

Sounds oddly reminiscent of the “substantially equivalent” doctrine that was used to approve GMOs without any real safety testing… Ah, the beauty of legal fictions! How much you wanna bet they’ll pull out the “[adverb] similar” card when it comes time to give citizenship to “sentient” AI and androids?

(My question is why anyone would get something like a flu shot in the first place, but to each his own.)

3 Likes

After this COVID debacle there is no way in H*** anyone should get a shot of anything from these monsters. I don’t even trust the Grocery stores like Kroger’s anymore considering they helped implement the vax.

Unfortunately, I am not an optimist in that regard. If they will try to put covid vac with the flu vac together or with any other childhood vaccs we have a problem. Most of the Colleges and a lot of medical facilities require vaccinations before entering their door. On the other hand, I hope that on Jun 29 some sanity will prevail, and “future framework” will be rejected.

No doubt; somewhere down the line, “mandatory” will be slipped into the law.
Perhaps, late one night on Christmas Eve; like they did w/the FED [ RIP USA 1776-1913]?
Or, is it 1776-1787[Declaration of Independence spirit; was trashed in the Const1tional convention]?
There are just too many coup d’etats; to single one out one?
In fact, they’re happening; more & more quickly?
Pretty damn soon, the people have to count how many in a year’s time?

2 Likes