Crypto Bank Collapse

March 11, 2023, 12:06 PM PST: Fortune online

1 Like

Redacted Today’s Top Stories 3/13/23

Redacted live here ~ 1:15 p.m. PDT:

Why didn’t the FDIC, and the Federal Reserve, start putting severe restrictions on SVB to protect the customers and the taxpayers since that is their main job?

Jay Ersapah, financial risk manager at SVB’s UK branch, launched initiatives such as the company’s first month-long Pride campaign and a new blog emphasizing mental health awareness for LGBTQ+ youth:

1 Like

SVC served as a banker to dozens of climate and energy-tech companies, holding their cash on a day-to-day basis and issuing billions of dollars in loans in support of the type of large-scale, one-off projects that are essential to the sector.

Thanks to Lionel for the email.

With thanks to RB.

With thanks to bluefalken.

2 Likes

oh, boy!

and i was thinking that banks should make money…

and as an overweight - empowered - trans asian-latino, i am offended by this picture. give me money.

2 Likes

add crypto with cyclic-computing. TADAA!

5 Likes

pic5

2 Likes

Silicon Valley Bank is more interesting than you think. I talk tentacles! Epstein, Biden, Thiel, China and more.

4 Likes

another dirty pinky plug pulled
showcase it is.

1 Like
2 Likes

Have crypto currencies become the competition hence the enemy of central bank digital currencies?

1 Like

One could almost call this reassuring until one remembers Canada has ‘bank bailin’ legislation.

2 Likes

Amazing Polly always provides. Worth noting in her presentation is Black Rock connection (major shareholder). Could that be another venue (SVB collapse) to launder money to Ukraine since now BR is the largest investment/plighters over there.

1 Like

Hello Gizers, new member here, found JPF around 2017 via Dark Journalist.

Question: I’ve got all my money in First Republic Bank (FRC) and it seems like FRC is the next one targeted for collapse by the PTB. Some folks , like Gen. Flynn over at InfoWars, say to not fall into the trap and remove money from the small/regional bank(s) as that would essentially be exactly what the Great Resetters want us plebs to do as that would quicken the collapse.
However, if the Bank does collapse I’ve basically lost my savings.

What would you do in my place? I know it’s not financial advice but reaching out anyway.

@harvardion
Have no advice to give you, but I think that will be one of the questions asked on CAF’s weekly chats by most of her subscribers this week since she promotes good local banks too.

Every trick in the book is used to get us to prison planet as fast as possible by these people. If your amount of savings are covered by the bank you could contemplate to risk it, if not??

2 Likes

I would withdrawn some cash as an emergency fund to tide you over, if your concern is that great. If funds are under $250,000 eventually you’ll be compensated.
I always keep some cash stashed nowadays and pay cash whenever possible.