Crypto Bank Collapse

In my email just now…

5 Likes

Expect for this to spread. These might not be banks you know, but they represent funds for Wall Street and beyond.

4 Likes

And… here’s a very timely discussion about the importance of sovereign state banks with Catherine Austin Fitts on CHD/Financial Rebellion.

5 Likes

Pushback Template Letters:

To Your Financial Planners:

To Congress: Get Out of WHO

To Your Banks: Advocate for and Establish State Sovereign Banks

3 Likes

The FDIC announced that insured depositors will have access to their deposits no later than Monday morning.

The East BayTimes timeline of the collapse:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

China knows the common saying too. "If you owe a bank a $1000 you have a problem, if you owe a bank $100M, bank has a problem.
Xi just had sealed another 5-year term and is ready for a chess game with USA.

3 Likes

You can’t make these things up, I mean, you really can’t, Lehman Brothers’ all over again literally.

pic.twitter.com/UOivmYZAo8

— Autism Capital 🧩 (@AutismCapital) March 11, 2023
2 Likes

Tweets from iSource News HARRY AND MEGHAN STAND TO LOSE MILLIONS IN COLLAPSE OF SVB BANK

Sources tell iSN the couple set up accounts following the advice of friends in Silicon Valley.

“This is a major blow,” said our source, “They had all of Harry’s money there.”
iSN has learned Harry and Meghan may need a cash bailout following collapse of SVB.

Sources say the couple were using the bank to meet daily expenses and monthly payroll obligations.

2 Likes

@sunnyboy
Wondering without money, how long it will take him to run back to daddy!
Conditions? Recant written drivel + divorce??

Muppetshow

Muppetshow 2

2 Likes

Not surprisingly, Tom Luongo has a different twist on reality.

2 Likes

The Naomi Wolf apology mentioned at the end of this video wrapping up the understanding that the WEF and Great Reset is a failure. We was duped.

4 Likes

The plan:

Step 1: Operation Choke Point

Step 2: Devastate regional banks, venture capital, stablecoins, and crypto without any chance of bail outs

Step 3: Chastise the above-mentioned entities for being too risky for retail investors and make examples of them

Step 4: Introduce CBDCs as the “much needed, risk-free” alternative

2 Likes

I recommend you listen to Tom Luongo’s analysis. He has been surprisingly accurate since I started following him, two years ago. This might have been their plan, but the Luongo thinks the FED has a different one and he has been “calling it”.

1 Like

Perhaps out of ancestral respect for the families who left the 16th to 21st century tyrannical countries to come to the United States of America, their descendants in possession of power and assets have finally been awakened to what they have been party to and are not so keen on the idea of loosing everything, including their sovereignty to a world government.

1 Like

Having gone through the exercise of restoring my sovereignty back to the pre March 9, 1933 level, I think it is about time that anyone with a slave status, aka US birth certificate, consider changing to a United States Private American National/ Non “US Citizen”. Dr. Farrell has repeatedly explained the definitions of citizen and person, and I am now neither by the federal definition of those terms.

I am a living woman, not a corporate entity with an assigned life sentence (SSN that corresponds to the all caps name on my BC). My parents were NOT AWARE, were tricked/illegally uninformed, of what they had signed me up for. They did not know that this fraudulent document could be traced to the Holy See as well as to a foreign corporation. They did not know that I would be traded on Wall Street and that our flag no longer represents a sovereign nation, but a captured legal entity.

Do the research. Develop a trust.

2 Likes
1 Like

Whatever else you are and choose to declare, you are one of a kind and a blessing. Alicia

3 Likes