Pushback against mandated insanity

“I don’t know… Civil asset forfeiture comes pretty close to outright confiscation of private property, to the benefit of the state.”

I researched this 'train-of-thought" a few years ago and the final conclusion on how anyone’s assets can be confiscated is so real it is downright frightening, and scary.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Pre-plandemic U.S. government investments in mRNA vaccines, study published March 1st:

1 Like

Senator Josh Hawley and new whistleblower push back on TikTok:

2 Likes

Pushback skillbuilder: Write, Write, Write!

Pushback Template Letters:

With thanks to Margaret-W for posting this CAF interview timely:

3 Likes

Diannah Beauregard
Mar 11 · Our Divine Blueprint
For anyone still waiting for “disclosure” (from a clown govt.);
When we wake up to realize who the enemy is, and for how long and how deeply we’ve ALL been lied to, the humility will facilitate the awakening.
Be humble.
Cast aside the ego and pride to appreciate the brilliance and bravery of all the heroes in this worldwide war upon us all. WE are the disclosure and should be grateful for Sasha’s role in exposing the criminals who seek to undermine Humanity.
They fail; indeed they do, but are foolish with power until their dying day, controlling through our compliance to dangerous nonsense.
The sooner we wake up, the better the outcome for Humanity, who ultimately wins this war on consciousness in the battle for the Heart and Soul of Humankind.
Free the mind and the soul will follow.

2 Likes

Tom Fitton’s Weekly Update for Judicial Watch:

2 Likes

Well, I guess that’s the end of that. Nothing to see here anymore, time to move on. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This was a huge global scam all along and not just for big pharma. Billions of dollars have disappeared worldwide and that was no doubt part of the plan. The ‘overpayment’ story in Canada is the same as the one in the US just on a smaller scale.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @sunnyboy

Camp Viking – a new UK military camp opened to serve as a hub for Royal Marines Commandos:

how fortunate!

how fortunate?

the ‘hub’ is some kinda’ pub?

:wink:

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Yes. Apparently, they will protect NATO’s northern flank for the next ten years. The same trusty UK leadership is apparently requiring its very own residents to register with the government each and every family’s chickens, individually, by exact location --and they must give a specific reason for having that specific chicken. I am baffled by this, kalamona. I am a native American-English speaker – I thought we kept chickens, you know, for eggs and food-like poultry victuals. SOS, translator of my heart … :wink:

Here we go as I mentioned in previous post on mid to late term side effects of mRNA jabs mainly cancer. Mr. Bourla agrees with me. Suddenly every third person in the world will get cancer. Since when? We all know the answer.

NEW — Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Announces Acquisition of Cancer Treatment Biotech Seagen For $43 Billion

“1-in-3 people in the world are going to have cancer in their lifetime…This is something like the mRNA for vaccines, [but] this is for cancer.” pic.twitter.com/ZZWvFGzSvK

— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) March 13, 2023
1 Like

And just what is causing such a high number? It wouldn’t be any current vackseens would it? :rage:

1 Like

Black Monday mega-pushback show with the Caravan to Midnight:

Write, write, write! John cites this site to help:

https://10letters.org/

2 Likes

3 Likes