Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: Mars The Big Ancient Lie!

Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: Mars The Big Ancient Lie!

re-make of recent banned video

9 Likes

excellent interview. thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Jolly good! Loved it!

1 Like

This was actually better than original removed video ! Thank you DJ and JPF

2 Likes

yes! thank u. its a great feat to remake an interview!

1 Like

Impersonating an Historical Event! ALERT ALERT!!!

2 Likes

my heart blossomed doc, as u said that christ broke the law of karma!

peace

What a treat!
As always, THANK YOU!!!

Okay, so now I have to go back and re-read all the good doctorā€™s books!

So many books; so little time

2 Likes

I have to go back and listen to the portion where Dr. spoke about Christ & karma; but I think the thought was that Christ freed us from legalism under The Law, which I most definitely believe.

More than anything, Thank You Dr. for your explanation and discussion of Dispensationalism!!! How many times Iā€™ve tried to explain to people that a ā€œcodifiedā€ or ā€œsignifiedā€ text is NOT to be interpreted literally and this sort of interpretation is nowhere to be found among the early Church; to no avail and people just get angry when I try to point this out.

Within the context of Matthew 18:20, I do still think Dr.'s videos removed because of discussion of ā€œgroup intentionā€. Nothing new when talking about Mars or anything else; DJ & others constantly harping on the subject, but ā€œgroup intentionā€ (esp. Part 3 on DJ site), thatā€™s altogether differentā€¦and dangerous.

1 Like

not exactly. its not legalism, its being able to step out of the circle. possibly it needs a bit of elaboration: karma is something like physics. action-reaction. u kick a ball, the ball flies.
but: if somebody kicks me and i am a practicing (not just the one who goes to church socially) christian, so i wont kick back and thus break the circle. i know its very simple, but it is something like that.

ok. I disagree that it doesnā€™t include legalism though.

it includes

and have to make the run for 20 bastards

whatever the deal isā€¦

Great interview, as always with these two. Iā€™m sure we would all love to know more about the rationale for the original takedownā€¦ā€˜impersonating an historical eventā€™. Those algorithms are really working overtime in redefining reality hahahahaha :slight_smile:

ā€¦ if that is in fact ā€œthe reasonā€ wouldnā€™t that REQUIRE the removal of most YTs on topics in history? ā€¦ particularly on ā€œspeculationsā€ further back in time? After all, we should follow the logic.

Iā€™m reminded of a great Robin Williams story (that he claimed was true). He had been on tour for a while, finished and returned to California. (an aside here ā€¦ when I was younger I worked a number of concerts and many occasions we had to write the name of the city the band was in on a piece of duct tape stretched across the monitor in front of the central microphone, remembering where you are when out on the road is difficult for various and sundry reasons) ā€¦ anyway ā€¦ Williams says that when he arrived home he immediately went to sleep. When he got up it was dark and he decided to take a walk. In his neighborhood was a movie theater. As he was walking toward the theater he looked up at the marquee to see what film was showing, it read Quest for Fire. As he neared the entrance to the theater the last showing was letting out. As he crossed through the crowd exiting the theater he overheard a conversation between two young Californians ā€¦ The first said (both spoke in a Jeff Spicoli accent) to the second, ā€œThat was a great movie!ā€, to which the second replied ā€œI know! What a documentary!ā€ Williams said right there, right in the middle of the crowd, he threw up his arms and shouted ā€œIā€™m home! Iā€™m home! Iā€™m really home!ā€.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great and believable!