Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell 911 w/ special live chat now

THINK: (1) someone argues that microwave interferometry took down the twin towers and (2) that the steal columns were “dustified” (the proper English word would be “pulverized”); but then turns around and says (3) there are no planes because planes could not pass through solid steal columns. To “dustify” steal does not happen instantaneously, but would take time, and things would become “soft”, even like the videos of the Hutchinson effect show. So could planes do that under those circumstances? Probably. Can you see OTHER videos on youtube? Yes. Look at missiles slamming into concrete blocks, concrete blocks NOT subject to microwave interferometry. Remember, I am arguing a TOTAL picture, not just one thing in isolation. Look at those videos of the Hutchinson Effect, and of solid metal behaving like jelly. If that process is under way in the Twin Towers, then arguing there are no planes because planes can’t do that is a bit moot.

1 Like

As for the videos I saw years ago showing such things, you appear to be correct: they have been taken DOWN because I cannot find them any more, and trust me, I looked, because I had one in mind to show you. Anyway, my point is, that if one argues that microwave interferometry brought the towers down, arguing “no planes” is throwing away one piece of the argument that actually supports the hypothesis when you think about it.

3 Likes

Dr. Richard Bartlett, Author of Physics of Miracles, mentions this phenomena and actually quotes your work “Secrets of The Unified Field” and names you in his book.

Dr. Bartlett passed away I believe about a year ago.

He quotes you “The Unified Field” book and Bob Beckwith. He discusses how a strong nuclear force can be interrupted by applying a “three-phase neutrino field,” which creates a bubble of “divided space” separated from ordinary space.It quotes an explanation (attributed to Beckwith) that this is achieved by making a small percentage of neutrinos travel in a vortex rotating at roughly 7.5 Hz.

The resulting field breaks the strong-force connections between matter. A rotating magnetic field synchronized with the Earth’s approximately 7.32 Hz frequency is said to allow objects inside this divided space to move free of normal inertia and gravity. In that state, the objects could theoretically levitate, teleport, or experience altered time. Electromagnetic waves (including light and infrared) can still pass through the boundary.

The passage then references your book "Secrets of the Unified Field, which links similar ideas to the Philadelphia Experiment. I paraphrase “Farrell is described as arguing that torsion fields produce a hyperdimensional geometry, giving access to extra dimensions. Mastering a “unified field of the heart” is said to allow local folding of space-time, enabling a person to disappear from one location and reappear elsewhere.”

His intention was to demonstrate that this was possible through a conscious technology that he could teach people and demonstrate. And that he did.

I attended one of Dr. Bartlett’s introductory talks before a three day scheduled workshop some years back. Had no idea who he was or what he did but somebody insisted I just go and see for myself.

Dr. Bartlett was not normal in any sense of the word. You can almost say he had magical powers. Maybe one in 10 million people are walking around with those skillsets. And that’s a low estimate.

He claimed using consciousness technology one could collapse the wave function.

There is a vast difference between having a mental map and theoretical understanding of this and actually witnessing it. 1st one is…that seems cool!! 2nd one boggles the mind and you’re asking yourself, what did I just witness? Is this smoke and mirrors? There is no conventional science that would explain what he was demonstrating.

It was my intention to go to the lecture and leave just to appease the person that recommended that I attend.

Well, I didn’t leave. I forked over I think it was $500 bucks for the weekend to watch him teach his workshop after witnessing what he did in the first 30 minutes. It was either one of two things, A sunday night evangelist calling on the lord to do some kind of healing or something else was really up.

He spent alot of time talking about “the field” and “quantam theories” What I saw was a person come up on stage and say “I have problem X” Backpain for 15 years or some guy with crones disease. Next thing you know, the person is dropping to the floor. He got into all the time is an illusion stuff. And for one moment, I saw a woman fall to the ground in slow motion. One moment at a time. A series of nows. Now…Now…Now… She actually isn’t falling because you’re seeing every instance where the person is sort of levitated in a moment. After seeing this, I went to the bathroom and threw water on my face.

For sometime, he was the primary healthcare practioner for a very prominent spiritual leader back in the 1980’s. He had all sorts of degree’s in different health fields but said none of it was worth a nickel.

I saw things over that three day weekend that can’t be explained by conventional science and would automatically be called a hoax. He taught his technology for collapsing the wave function which by the way was taught secretly in schools in the California area when psychic training was a big thing. You can actually collapse a persons information. There is a famous story of somebody who taught this killing an attacker at an airport by collapsing the wave function.

I found myself on stage and he did it on me. I was out on the ground, but fully consciousness, for at least an hour and I barely could make it home. That’s all I’ll say about my personal experience. It wasn’t a normal experience and I don’t expect I’ll encounter another human the rest of my life that can replicate it.

But I noticed people were disoriented. They weren’t able to remember or articulate his lecture. So I used my will power to stay very consciousness during the sessions. I had a distinct experience of him being able to tap into this power and there was a constant shifting of time and space. After I forced myself to pay attention, I found myself forgetting what I was doing, and then recalling and forcing myself to pay attention again.

Suffice to say, that is totally reasonable, based on my personal experience, that the witnesses to the attack on the pentagon were totally disoriented. I think you nailed it. I have the real life experience to compare it against.

So while one is exotic technology, and the other a consciousness technology applied to humans for change, the concept is the same and that’s why he attempted to explain it in many different ways so our brains would catch it. That included siting your work as an example of changing matter.

I assert it can be done.

I did find this video online on the Hutchison Effect.

Here is an interview with Dr. Bartlett.

2 Likes

I love this, most read about the past, and a catastrophic present, projecting it into the future and blame the sorcerers that have you believe that you are less than the mini god we are.

Our Doc has pointed to the opposite. Tiller, Sheldrake, Lynn Taggert and i like the Course in Miracles.

I like to say "Can you think about the toilet and end up at the grocery store.

Feed back loop.

Keep poking at the veil, notice the feedback and adjust.
Choose the we, the one, the Uni or the empty hyper set.

Revealed by Gods appointment the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

You got it. I know all the work of all those writers. Like minds! What you write is true but most will have challenges accepting the collective responsibility for it.

Their playing with Prometheus. Like any good Nazis, they know the secrets, but not the rules. If they were really wise, they would figure out how to conquer their little selves rather than the world.

Dr. Farrell hit the bullseye. The same story is in the Mahabharata. It’s their Homer.

Oh yeah, it’s in the bible too just that our western mind set has difficulty seeing it.

Thanks for replying me, doc (I wanted to reply back sooner, but I was in a bit of a mess). I sincerely believe in the “no plane theory”. I was in the opposite camp originally, but listening to arguments ones like Dimitri Khalezov or Rebekah Roth, I slowly drifted to the opposite. The more I look into the matter, the less I think of the penetrating planes as a possibility.
You are talking about missiles, but honestly, why should be we talking about missiles in the first place ? Did missiles hit the towers, or did planes hit the towers ? What is wrong with the phantom plane video, is it fake ? Not mentioning such plane should be much more solid than a Boeing civil plane. Besides, missiles should be designed to actually penetrate targets, planes are nothing like that, they are designed to carry around stuff or staff, in a economical way, in this case. Compared to missiles, it is just garbage:

(sorry, the better and good quality video also now missing)
To the Hutchinson effect…even if it would turn the steel to similar qualities, let us say water (which was obviously not the case, because the steel was not dropping around, nor the building collapsing), think of what happens when that kind of high-speed boat (hydroplane?) hit water surface - usually you can see pieces flying around, it can break, etc. But steel having still the density of steel (it s measurements did not blow out of proportions), like seven or eight times more than water, what would happen ? Why do not anybody consider, when plane goes missing above the sea, that it could be still intact, floating on the surface ?
Even if the steel would turn completely into the thin air, or disappear, there is the concrete anyway. It was enough to make that fighter jet disappear.
But instead, what we saw, was plane entering the towers, with no resistance and no damage at all. We have not seen pieces falling around. We have not seen plane slowing down (it was entering medium which was much more dense). The plane should have exit the tower undamaged an unslowed from the other side, in that case ! But instead, it supposedly crumbled into pieces inside the tower, where we could not observe that. Sorry, but I just can not believe it.
I must add, that my intent is not to upset anyone. I just have some simple, open questions. Because, as they say, a good question is better than wrong answer.